12. I didnt stutter-

I burry my face deeper into Kole's chest. I sigh when he grabs me and pulls me closer. His hands were on my ass but I don't comment.

"Grab your own shit I'm sleeping." Kole mumbles. "You're sitting on my shit." Nic points out.

"Mhhh shut up." I moan into Kole's neck. He rolls us away from Nic who was out of bed and searching the room.

We had been doing this a while they'd sneak into my bed at night and leave before breakfast then arrive before lunch to take me out.

It was tiring lying to my father but I was going to tell him at breakfast this morning.

I had it all worked out. They landed me a job at their hotel. And before you ask they promised it wasn't them playing favorites.

They didn't get to hire and I got a position as a cook which sounded fun.

I would be part time since my collage would start online this summer and I'd be deciding my time between that and being Luna...

I was still surprised I'd landed two alphas.

Kole kisses my cheek. Dominic pulls the curtains over.

We both moan. Ugh he was such a morning person. I cuddle closer to Kole.

"Come back to bed Dominic." I try to aim for sexy morning voice but end up sneezing into the covers.

Kole groans and pushes me out of bed. I hit the floor with a thunk. Dominic sweeps me up easily like I weighed nothing.

"Owie." I complain. Kole was already asleep. Dominic sets me in the bathroom and I brush my teeth beside him, tangled in thick covers. They had their stuff here they just kept it in the cabinet.

I send him a shy smile and hold out the toothpaste. I put it on the toothbrush he holds out.

We scrub our teeth. I wash my face and then sigh happily. He hugs me from behind, kissing my neck. I hum and lean back into him.

"When are you going to let me mark you?" He asks impatiently, and the thick Italian accent lets me know it's Carter.

I turn and he snakes his arms around my waist. He sways with me, dancing to the song I was humming.

"When I move in." I say. He nods. "And when's that?" I think. "After I tell my dad." I say. He sighs and kisses the hallow under my ear.

"hai un odore incredibile al mattino." His words make a small moan escape my lips. I tangle my fingers in his hair. He picks me up and sets me on the counter so we didn't have a big hight difference.

His tongue dances across mine expertly. We talked about sex and while he and I were virgins Kole wasn't. He felt bad about that for some reason.

It was silly I hadn't actively chosen to save myself like Dominic had but I doubt they would have blamed me had I done anything with someone else.

I didn't want to make that move in this house. It was filled with people and not romantic.

Plus I wanted to do it after I was living with them.

That seemed reasonable enough... right?

Gah I felt lame. Why were they bothering with me? I felt like I should just give up that part of me to ensure they'd stick around longer.

"Bella you know I can sense how you're feeling, right?" He pulls back from my lips. I pout.

"What's on your mind Bambina?" It was still Carter and I knew he wouldn't take no for an answer.