3. Its Kathrine-

I look between the witch and the two towering men. She was gawking, as if she'd just noticed their beauty. 

I don't know how it took her so long. They were the obvious kind of beauty. The kind that you couldn't pinpoint from where it came, but you knew they had a steady supply of those genes.

Unlike me. You had to look deep for my beauty. My mother always told me there was nothing wrong with that.

Real beauty couldn't been see from the outside.

Now seeing the two breathtaking men I knew she was a lair.

They were staring at me so intently I'd wondered if my clothes would burn off.

I was blushing the skin right off my cheeks.

"Come with us kitten at least so we can take care of your hands." The seconds man says. I blush harder somehow.

Kitten? 

"Um- Uh okay." I mumble shyly.

The boy with light freckles rests his hand on the small of my back and he leads me away from the staring crowd.

I guess the two boys might really be the lesser of two evils, I think as they heard me into the large guest bathroom and away from the gawking crowd.

I wonder vaguely how they knew their way around so well but I was to light headed to question it.

"Run them under water." One says softly. His voice was much more soothing in the private confines of the bathroom for some reason.

I nod and do as they say. I wince as the hard stream hits my sensitive palms. I feel warmth hit my back as one of them leans over me and turns the stream of water down. I blink rapidly as I make eye contact through the mirror.

I feel my stomach flip flop.

I open my mouth to say something, anything.

Like 'marry me' or 'let me bear your child' but I have a feeling they'd run for it.

I swallow my nerves and speak finally.

My voice quivers a little and it's shy but I still was proud of myself for speaking.

"Who are you?" I don't look up from my palms.

"I'm Kolton, love-" the one with the light spray of freckles says. "and this is my brother Dominic." His voice was a silky purr of confidence I'd never be able to match.

I wince and look away from Kolton to Dominic who was picking something out of my palm with tweezers.

"You shouldn't pick glass up like that bella." He scolds softly, his lips holding a small frown of disapproval.

I blush.

He smears something on my palm before wrapping it. I flex my fingers and nod approvingly.

"Thanks." He nods too, a small chuckle escaping his lips.

I didn't want to leave but I felt uncomfortable. Not in a bad way per-say.

I felt weird, like maybe I shouldn't be attracted to two grown men who were way out of my league.

Or having these thoughts that were getting worse in the close confines of the bathroom...

I open the door but a hand stops me.

I look into Dominic's hypnotizing eyes.

"Actually I was wondering if you'd show us around. We're thinking of buying a house in this district."

The idea of living near these two men makes my body have an odd reaction. I nod.

"Mkay." I mumble softly. I open the bathroom door and lead them across the large living room. I slip under the roped off section. I smile as I watch them step over it with their long legs.

"What's so funny love?" Kolton question with a small amused smirk. I blush and shake my head.

"Nothing. Here are the bedrooms." I wave a hand awkwardly. 

I push a bedroom door open and they look inside.

"Where's yours?" They question together. I swear if I blushed one more damn time- oh wait- nope here was a blush.

"This is my room." 

I knew why they thought it wasn't. It was bland. The walls were a light white color and the bedspread was something that seemed to belong in a hotel.

Their were no pictures up, because I really didn't have any.

My mother died when I was five so I didn't have many pictures of her but I kept those in my closet in case the witch went into a fit of rage.

Once she burned my mothers prom dress when my dad forgot a anniversary and I cried for weeks. I wanted to wear that dress to prom.

"This is your room?" Kolton questions, as though he didn't buy it. I nod. 

"Why are their no pictures?" I sigh quietly and shrug. Even a stranger could pinpoint my loneliness.

"Okay then- How about you show us your favorite room in the house." Kolton suggests. I smile, unable to contain myself. My grin makes them both smile.

I have to look away from the sight of them both smiling, as it takes my breath away.

Literally.

I step down the stairs quickly and they follow me. I step under the rope and lead them to the kitchen. It was a little busy but no one bats an eye to me.

They do however gawk at the two six foot giants beside me.

I lean against the bar and wave a hand.

"I like to help cook sometimes." I say simply. They both nod. "Anything prepared today we could try?" Dominic asks. I nod and shrug sheepishly.

"The wit- Kelly didn't give anyone notice before throwing this party so it was a little last minute." I say, waving to the chocolate cake to my left.

I smile proudly when their eyes widen.

"Last minute? I would have guessed this took longer than a minute." Kolton says, making a small giggle escape my lips. He flashes me a crooked smile.

"Okay I lied. I spent most of today on it." I admit. They chuckle.

"It's almost as beautiful as you bella." Dominic complements.

I feel a wave of confidence and when I open my mouth my tone is light and teasing.

"You know my names not bella. It's Kathrine." They both chuckle and glance at each other.

"Of corse-" Dominic purrs quietly. "Kathrine." He finishes.

Gah my name sounded perfect on his lips!

I ignore the heat in my cheeks and the butterfly's in my stomach.

I end up having a word vomit and blurting the first thing that pops into my head. It was a stupid idea but some part of me would have been hurt had they declined.

"Do you wanna steal some slices and eat on the balcony?" 

                              ***

It's gonna happen babes I promise.

<3 love and kisses