Rewrite the Tales- III. I

Okay, so, warning, a little after the first part, there is a darker version of Natasha's tragic past. So, if you are not comfortable, please feel free to skip away.

And also, since I got a bit too carried away, this part is divided into two sections.

'A few hours from where?' Tony asked Clint, rubbing his eyes.

'A safe house.'

Bruce, Thor, Steve and Natasha had fallen asleep, as they had been the most traumatised. Steve had wrapped himself around Natasha protectively, with Natasha snuggling with him, her vulnerable side showing.

                                                                                                         M I S S O U R I

Many hours flew by, one by one, all of the asleep Avengers woke up, and cleaned themselves up Natasha had a panic attack at the sound of the accidental firing of Clint's secret gun by Clint himself, testing the weapon. Steve balanced her weight on his side, wrapped her arm around his shoulder and letting her head rest on his shoulder. They walked in silence, as all of them were too exhausted from their own trauma. They walked through a small farm, where a quaint safehouse was, standing all alone. Natasha soon regained her stability and walked by herself, sticking close to Steve.

'What is this place?' Thor questioned.

'A safe house?' Tony said, looking at Clint doubtfully.

'Let's hope,' Clint answered back. 'Honey, I'm home.'

A pregnant woman, holding a few paintings, walked out, smiling.

'Hi,' he said, walking towards her. 'Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead.'
'Hey,' she responded.

Tony frowned as Laura kissed Clint. 'This is an agent of some kind.'

'Ladies and gentlemen,' he said, placing his hand on her shoulder. 'This is Laura.'

'I know all your names,' she said awkwardly. They all stared at her blankly.

'Ooh, incoming!' Clint said, seeing his son, Cooper and daughter, Lila, run towards him

'Dad!' Lila cried, getting picked up by her father, and hugged tightly.

'I see her! Hey, buddy! How you guys doing? Oh . . .'

Tony looked gobsmacked. 'These are . . . smaller agents.'

'Look at your face! Oh, my goodness!' Clint gushed at his daughter.

'Did you bring Auntie Nat?' Lila asked cheerfully.

Steve saw Natasha smile. Something that made his heart flutter all the time.

'Why don't you hug her and find out?'