Meet the Parents (1)

A/N : Assuming Yelena, Melina and Alexei survive or don't end up evil, here is a cute scene, set assuming after Endgame events; Steve and Natasha are engaged and Steve meets her family for the first time.

*At Melina and Alexei's house, Volgograd, Russia*

Steve: Good evening I am Steve Rogers Natasha's fiance.

Yelena: *In Russian* Is this American idiot always this nice? *Natasha glares at her*

Melina: Yelena. Don't say that. *In Russian* Is he? *Natasha looks at her in disbelief*

Alexei: *also in Russian* I can't trust anyone who is too polite. I want them to have a dark side. You know that Natalia. *Natasha rolls her eyes, sticks her tongue out*

Steve:*in Russian* Let's just say that you haven't seen it yet.*smiles*

All of them, including Natasha: *shocked at him speaking Russian*

Natasha: You can speak Russian and you didn't bother to tell me.

Steve: *in Russian* Sorry darling.*kisses her cheek*

Natasha: Its alright.*blushes but then clears her throat* Let's eat.

*During dinner*

Alexei: *very drunk* Natalia, who would win in an arm wrestling match, me or your fiance? *waving his hand towards Steve, who looks like he wants to leave*

Melina: Good lord, Let us finish our food first. Then you can have your match. And Natalia take your feet off the table.*points at Natasha's feet on the table*

Natasha: You have no idea how many times I've heard that, from Steve alone.*puts her feet down, Steve smirks at her* Yeah. That's his name.*glares at Alexei*

Yelena: *swallowing her vodka at once* As much I hate to say this, but Steve will probably win.*Natasha looks like she is proud to have her as her sister*

*Natasha looks like she is proud to have her as her sister*

Alexei: Let's find out then.*grabs Steve's hand and props it up on Steve's elbow. Natasha looks like she regrets even coming there, facepalms*

*After 5 matches*

Alexei: He cheated. *groans in pain*

Yelena: You yelled out,"my arm slipped, it's not fair, another time" 4 times when he only slammed your hand really fast, the first time.*nursing his broken thumb*

Natasha: That will teach you to underestimate my fiance.

Steve: *smiles at her, grabs her hand*

Melina: Natalia, Why does your glass have nothing in it? *looks suspiciously at her* You once emptied an entire bottle in one gulp.

Natasha: Can't risk my baby's life.*smiles at Steve, whose face has gone blank*

Natasha: Steve? *looks worried for his health * You're going to be a father. * he gains his common sense back and smiles widely*

Steve: *euphoric* I AM GOING TO BE A FATHER!! *picks her up and twirls her around*

Yelena: I am going to be godmother, dibs.*with a stern look on her face*

Alexei: Congratulations, you will be great parents. *smiles at the expecting parents*

Melina: I will be a grandmother.*sobs loudly while Yelena hugs her, also crying happily*

*In Steve and Natasha's house, Brooklyn, NY. Next morning, on the balcony*

Natasha: This is by far the happiest day of my life.

Steve: Its not for me, I don't get to have sex with you for 9 months.*pretends to look disappointed*

Natasha: Say that again, and you will not have it even after 9 months

Natasha: Say that again, and you will not have it even after 9 months.*smirks at him*

Steve: I still can't believe it, our own child.*looks like he's about to cry*

Natasha: This child will be the luckiest to have you as its father

Natasha: This child will be the luckiest to have you as its father. *tears in her eyes*

Steve: That's funny, I actually think it's lucky to have you for its mother

Natasha: Come here. *hugs him*

 *hugs him*