Together, forever (1)

Set after Natasha doing the most heroic act of the lifetime.

Inspired by "The Endgame" by OUATFan17

Natasha's POV( in the soul stone realm(?) ):

Natasha! Wake up!! It's me, Cap's left-man, Sam.

--

Wake.

--

Huh? Cap? Steve? Clint? Why am I here? BAH! IS THAT A F*CKING TREE? WAIT. WANDA? Sam? T'Challa? James? Oh my god. Why are they staring at me? Wait? Is that Gamora? Who the hell is that bug lady with the glowy antennas touching my head? What's wrong with me? Are they real? Should I poke Sam?

I raised my left hand. It was not broken like I had felt when I fell from Vormir, and reached it out to touch Sam. He just smiled and grabbed it with his own and pulled me up. The antenna chick just removed her hand and walked away to the crowd behind us.

'How the actual hell am I still alive, Sam?', I asked him, desperate for information, while trying to find a suitable position for my pain-in-the-ass hurting back. It then suddenly stopped hurting

'I dunno, Nat', he said, still smiling, but it went away a little when he saw something on his right. 'Urgh, that Parker kid.', he groaned.

I looked around, and saw a very familiar figure doing backflips on the-- I don't what it is, orange, eerie, gas-solid, heaven-hell ground?

'Hey kid!', I yelled out, wanting as much info as possible. He looked frightened when he saw Sam's face staring daggers at him. I snickered, not being able to help myself. 'Round every one up! Tell 'em I'm here.'

He somehow got his mask uncovered. Stark tech, probably adopted him. He looked as if he was made an Avenger.

Seriously, dude? I didn't say you are the next jedi.

'D--Don't worry, Ma'am', he said and yelled. My god, for the first time in my life, and probably not the last, I wished my ears were chopped off.

'HEY! THE BLACK WIDOW'S HERE! SHE ASKED FOR ALL OF YOU TO GET HERE, NOW! WELL, EVERYONE WHO FOUGHT THANOS!' Everyone there groaned. James even showed him the middle finger.

Sam is kinda right. Dumb-ass.

'Listen up, all of you', I stood up, doing my best Cap impression. Wait. Urgh, Steve. All of them looked confused towards me as I had drifted off into fantasy land. I snapped back, cleared my throat, and continued like nothing happened.

'I don't know what is going to happen but all I know is that we all are going to be home soon

'I don't know what is going to happen but all I know is that we all are going to be home soon. So, suit up. We need to avenge us and our families. The ones we love,' I tried to hold back my tears. I failed happily. 'The ones who we would jump off a cliff. Again and again and again. If it meant they will be happy forever.' I smile at the wisest man I know saying the next words. 'This is going to the fight of our lives. Whatever it takes. Come on!' I clapped my hands. I wiped my tears secretly turning back, then I heard two voices calling my name.