First Time for Everything (2/3)

A/N: Kind of a Part 2 for The Girl in the Compass, but can be read separately.

Post-Endgame AU

*Inside the living room of Steve's house, 7PM*

Steve: *adjusting his cuff links of his tuxedo* Please tell me I am not sweating. *looking at Natasha*

Natasha: *giggles lightly, stroking his arm* No you're not, relax.*pats him on his arm*

Steve: You look beautiful. Not that you aren't always. *looking at her up and down, smiles at his own amazing luck*

Natasha: *leans in to kiss him*

Steve: *reciprocates*

Natasha: *pulls away* Shall we go now? I really want to see your surprise.

Steve: *slightly disappointed, but knows he will get to do it again very soon* Ok. I'm driving.

Natasha: Fine. But take my car, it's much more modern.*throws him her keys*

Steve: *catches it with one hand* Ha ha.*opens the door, gesturing her to come with him* Ma'am.

Natasha: *giggles at his dorky gesture, follows him, locking the door behind her with her duplicate key*

*At the date, 20 minutes later*

Natasha: I love you Steve, but you're an idiot. Why the hell did you pick this place? *points around the abandoned mall*

Steve: This is where we technically had our first kiss. In a three-star rated mall escalator, nearly 9 years ago.*points at the stationary escalator* It was one of the best ones. The best one was when I finally got the courage to tell you about my feelings and kissed you the proper way. *smiles, remembering that time at Tony's place*

 *smiles, remembering that time at Tony's place*

Natasha: *warmed by his comment* Well, then. In that case, this is a pretty good place for a first date.

Steve: Not yet. There's more. *smirks*

Natasha: Just tell me. I will be surprised either way, please. *slightly impatient*

Steve: Fine, the next pla- *gets cut off by their pagers beeping; it only meant emergencies or breach at the HQ*

Natasha: Shit. They need our help.*She and Steve run towards the car. Steve gets in the driver's seat *

Natasha: *taking her Black Widow gear out of her purse, gets in the passenger seat behind* Drive full-speed, run all the damn lights. Just show your goddamn shield if you get pulled over. Go to the HQ right now
.
Steve: *starts driving very fast*

Natasha: What a very *zips down her dress* nice way to *slides it from her shoulder* end our date *adjusts her hair*

Steve: *glances behind him, looses speed, nearly crashing into another car, eyes wide open*

Natasha: *hits her head on the window* OW! God just watch the road.*checking for her weapons and her Widow bites*

Steve: *yelling* You are taking off your clothes right behind me and you expect me to keep my eyes on the roa-Oh God! * turns the wheel to the left to dodge a truck*

Natasha: *completely mad* If you understood what I had meant by wanting dessert, not dinner, maybe you could actually see and do something about it.

Steve: *stops abruptly right in front of the HQ, even more shocked, Natasha banged her head against his seat* Maybe I wasn't ready.... until I knew it.

Natasha: *slightly ashamed of her outburst* Don't have the time. Holy f*ck, it's Batroc, that son of a bastard.*pulls out her batons*

Steve: Let's go * runs into the broken door and makes his way to Batroc and his minions*

*30 minutes later (A/N: Sorry for skipping this fight part. Had a huge celebration of Diwali (Hindu festival of lights) and I am super exhausted. Happy Diwali to all readers by the way)*

Sam: Sorry to interrupt your date.*wipes off glass from his shoulder*

Steve: It's fine. But I need ask a favour.

Natasha: *looks confused*

Steve: I need a private room... * both Sam and Natasha, shocked but Natasha was positively. Sam looked like he wanted his ears melted off, whispers the last part in Sam's ear. Sam lets out a sigh of relief after hearing the end of the sentence*

Natasha: *looks confused again*

Sam: Be right back. *walks away*

*5 minutes later, in another room*

Natasha: I seriously hate you so much right now.

* Bring it on home to me by Sam Cooke was playing from Steve's phone. He was hugging her from the behind, swaying to the music*

Steve: Please. If tonight's theme was everything about our milestones, let this one be our first dance as a couple.

Natasha: Alright.*places her left hand on his shoulder and intertwines her other hand with his* Where were you going to take me next? *swaying with the music and Steve*

Steve: Well, I was going to take you to that gross cottage in the middle of nowhere, where we saw each naked the first time *Natasha slightly blushes, Steve smirks at her* and then to that safe house we were staying while on the run, when I truly realised that I love you. Then a ride in the old Avengers Quinjet where you realised you loved me, also 7 years ago, after I had rescued you from those other Black Widows, and had saved your life.

Natasha: *clears throat due to it being slightly blocked by her affections for him* Now that we have hit so many milestones, what do you say we hit another? *winks at him, pulling the zip of her dress, takes it off and throwing it aside*

Steve: And you actually thought I could concentrate on driving while you were doing something I had been doing mentally for the last 11 years.*takes off his coat, shirt, shoes and vest*

Natasha: Shut up and kiss me or you don't get to do it further. *jumps on the bed, pulling him with her*

Steve: That's funny, I only want to do you.

Natasha: Please do that. *kisses him with intentions*

Steve: This is the best day of my life.