Chapter 12, Pt. 2

Chapter 12, pt.2 -

THE WAIT IS OVER , COMMENT & VOTE.. I WOULD HAVE UPDATED EARLIER BUT WEDNESDAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY , AND I HAD GAMES ECT.. HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY!!!!!

____

(continuation of last chapter)

Yn Pov

So many thoughts ran through my head while sitting on the chilly bathroom tile floor . It wasn't so much of me being afraid of August coming over. Its the fact that Chres doesn't know about the relationship I had with August. & With the note August and myself left on, so much could happen at the dinner. This could possibly cause Chres and I to go our separate ways again.

I eventually got myself together and made my way out the bathroom. "What was that back there?" I heard a deep voice question me.

I turn to see a confused and weary Chres."It was nothing,"

"You sure as hell ran out like something was wrong, stop bullshitting me Yn."

"Drop it, alright!" I yell.

By the look on his face I could tell he was taken back by my tone. He nodded and walked away.

"Mommy," A sleepy Chremonte walks up.

"Yes?"

"I heard Daddy and you. Please don't leave again," he pleaded.

I sighed,"Don't worry baby, I'm not leaving again." I respond pulling him into a hug.

-----------------

(Next Day - Afternoon-)

Chres pov

I'm starting to wonder if Yn coming back into our lives was a good idea. We bicker so much in one day, I just.. Can't take it. But todays a new day the kids are at a close friend of mines, my band members and August coming for dinner, so it should be a good day.

My phone began to ring "Slum Anthem" by K-Camp.

"Wassup."

"Wassam yungin' this ya boy August." A thick New Orleans accent comes through the phone.

"Awe, wassgud?"

"Just checkin' in to make sure, we still on for dinna'?"

"No doubt, I want you to meet somebody to." I smiled, thinking bout Yn. Although we have our little run through's, she got a nigga heart.

"Sure thing patna'. I'll see ya' lata."

.

Yn Pov (1 hour until dinner)

I had just got dressed and some appropriate attire, which consist of: Long sleeved jean shirt, Ripped Acid washed pants, and some timbs. I put my hair into a high bun and added a little make up.

I walked down the stairs to take the ham out the oven. I had already made Collard Greens, Yams, Macaroni, Potato salad, Corn bread, and a sweet potato pie.

Chres walked in the kitchen, and the vibe was awkward. He was looking over the food, and I couldn't tell If he approved or not.

"It looks good."

"Th-" the door bell cut me off.

"Will you get that Yn?"

I nod my head, walking towards the door. Scared to see if it was either August or one of his band mates. I turn the knob breathing in, to be face to face with Prince.

"Wassup sis." He greeted me than went into the kitchen with Chres.

"Girl, you look like you saw a damn ghost," Eccence laughed.

I shook my head and started thanking god, August wasn't at the door.

"Wanna drink?"

She nodded her head yes, I went in the kitchen, got two champagne glasses out the cabinet and poured some champagne in our glasses.

"Cheers," We say in unison, as we clink our glasses together.

...

(30 Minutes Later)

Everybody has now showed up except August. Chres failed to mention to me, that his hand members would be Ray, Prince and Ej, and that Myles would be there DJ. All the ladies were here except Joehanna.

The door bell rang, and this time I just knew it was August. I excused myself and slowly walked to the door, I twisted the knob to be met face to face with the person I wasn't expecting to see, Joehanna. I breathed out, thanking god once again, that August wasn't standing at the door. She walked past me bumping me in the process.

I heard a car door slam signaling she wasn't by her self,"Aye sis wait up." I heard an all to familiar accent shout.

I looked up weariness evident in my eyes,"Yn?" He acknowledges.

I stood there frozen not knowing what to do.. Should I run? I knew this time was coming some time tonight.. I just am not ready for Chres to know this whole situation.

_________________________________