Chapter 1

Ch . 1 -

****

Chresanto POV ( 1 Week Later )

>>

It's been a week since Chasity has left. It's been hard because usually while I'm out working she would be home watching the kids, but now that she's gone I got to take the kids every where I go. I need a babysitter. I've been searching online for some , but none has caught my attention. I was looking on this last website called , NeedASitter.Com ( A/N : Made Up )

As I was scrolling down the website a female with the name Ariana Smith had caught my attention. She was beautiful , she was thick , had curly poofy hair kinda like Yn's . Bottom line , I want her as my kids sitter. I sent her a message ..

IMessage : Hello Ariana I am Chresanto August and I've been looking for a sitter for quite a while now. Your profile interested me. I have 4 kids that go by the names Ny'Shay, Ny'Onnie , Ny'Marie , & Chremonte . If
you are willing to take this job please call me at 508-378-2130. ( A/N : Made Up )

___________________________

Ariana POV

Hey , it's Ariana here. Y'all may know me as Yn , cause that's what I used to go by, but it's Ariana now. I am happily in a relationship with August Alsina . You may know him , he's well known in the music industry. He constantly tells me that I don't have to work or do anything that he got me , but I don't wanna ever have to count on a man . I work as a sitter. As I logged on to my account for NeedASitter.Com a message popped up , it said ..

IMessage : Hello Ariana I am Chresanto August and I've been looking for a sitter for quite a while now. Your profile interested me. I have 4 kids that go by the names Ny'Shay c Ny'Onnie , Ny'Marie , & Chremonte . If
you are willing to take this job please call me at 508-378-2130.

Chresanto ? I haven't seen him in 4 years . I totally broke my promise to my kids. They're 6 now .. Damn , I've missed so much . I'm going to take this job. But I will not , and I repeat will not break my identity. I'm only taking this job to make up for lost time with my kids .

I call Chresanto ..

"Hello?" He answers , damn his voice got deep as hell.

"Hey this is Ariana." I say in a nervous tone.

"Hey , so are going to take the job? I could really use the help. I am going through a divorce with my fiancé of 4 going on 5 years. Without her everything's been extremely hard," He spoke.

I mentally roll my eyes "I'm sorry
to hear that sir. When do I start?"

"Today would be great."

"I don't live in California exactly, so I would have to start tomorrow. I'll take a plane out there first thing in the morning."

"How'd you know I lived Cali?" He asks.

I quickly make something up , "The area code , uh sorry sir I have to go."

Before he could even say bye , see you later , any of that I hung up the phone.

Damn that was a close one. I promised myself that I wasn't going to associate my self with him anymore but this is for the sake of my kids. I need them back in my life , my life's been completely different without them.

August walks in the room and kisses my cheek , "hey baby"

"Hey , I'm flying to California tomorrow," I explain to him.

He rolls his eyes "And why?"

"I got a babysitting job. I don't know how long I'll be there but I know it's going to be quite a while."

"Man, whatever" he walks out the room, I hate when he has his little bitch fits.

******

Still Yn POV ( Next Morning )

I woke up this morning , feeling good. In just a couple of hours I'll see my kids. It's been 4 years, I know it's my fault but I hope they can forgive me. I did my hygiene than put on , white high waists shorts, And my black , red , and white floral crop top, with my all red Jordan's.

BEEEP !

Oh , that must be the cab I called. I ran down the stairs with my bags in my hands. August was sitting on the couch , I walked over to him and sat on his lap while facing him.

"Baby, I won't be gone long."

He pouts, "I know, I'm just going to miss you, who's going to satisfy me ? I have needs Yn !"

"That lotion and your right or left hand. Keep your dick in your pants August , we don't want what happened last time to happen again," I respond .

"I got you bae, I'm not trying to loose you again. That's a no go. But your cabs waiting you got to go,"

I give him a long passionate kiss and get off his lap he slaps my ass while I walk off.

"I Love you Yn."

He's never said that to me before . Dang, I guess he has changed . "I love you too." I then run outside , the cab driver helps me put my bags in the trunk and we drive off.

Here I come Cali..

___________________________

Chresanto POV

Ariana texted me telling me should would be at the house any minute now. Good , cause I got to be at the studio in the next 30 minutes. Oh I forgot to tell y'all , I'm I'm a boy band called Mindless Behavior . My stage name be Roc Royal ..

- Knock Knock -

That must be Yn . I open the door , to see the most gorgeous woman I have ever saw. She doesn't compare to Yn . But she could give her a run for her money though.

I greeted her , "Hello I'm Chresanto."

"Ariana! So where's the kids?" She asked.

Oh , so she likes to get right to the point ? Mm , okay . "KIDS , I HAVE SOMEONE YOU NEED TO MEET."

They all come running down the stairs.
I'm guessing she LOVES kids cause as soon as she saw them her face lit up.

"Hello kids, I'm Ariana. I'm guessing you are Ny'Shay , Ny'Onnie , Ny'Marie , & Chremonte ." She pointed to all of them. But how did she know ? All the girls look exactly like ; normally no one can tell them apart..

"Yes we are," they respond .

"Well I should get going, bye Ariana . Be good for Ms.Ariana kids." I then left out the door.

I swear she looks familiar .. But where ? Where do I know her from ?

____________________________

Authors note ::

I'll post 3 chapters to this book today . I'll be updating frequently with this book. Thanks for commenting on the intro . Much love y'all ! Go show some love to my book Epic Ending 😍 .

Oh & Shout Out Too ..

@Rocs_Wifey_Thoo , Thanks for creating my book cover 😘

Read Her Books Y'all 💯