Intro

Authors Note ::

Y'all Ready for the Sequel ?

***

Chresanto POV ( 4 Years Later )

>>

It's 12:30 at night , and I'm just now walking through the door . I quietly walk up the stairs trying my hardest not to make any noise. I make it to the room without getting caught by Chasity. I take my shoes , shirt , and pants off. As I was getting in bed the lamp on Chasity's dresser was turned on . Chasity sits up and looks at me.

"Where were you Chres?" She asks.

"Out," I respond.

"Chresanto , I'm going to ask you again. Where were you?" She asked once again through gritted teeth.

I rolled my eyes, "Man , go to sleep."

She got up , and walked out the room. About 2 minutes later I heard the front door being slammed.

Just then Ny'Marie walks in our room rubbing her eyes. "Daddy, can I sleep in here? I had a bad dream."

"Yes you can." I pat the spot next to me she then climbs in bed next to me. "What was the dream about?"

She yawned and said, "I tell you in the morning." Then drifted off to sleep.

I laid my head back thinking about how life would be if I chose Yn. I think about this almost every night. Over these four years my feelings for Chasity has slowly been drifting away. I've kinda got the impression that she's using me for my money. I think this because she only says she 'loves me' or kisses me when I give her money or when I buy her something. .

I've literally tried everything to get a hold of Yn. Searched Facebook, Twitter , Instagram, Google .. Everything .. Nothing helped me out .
I just need to get some sleep .. To much on my mind at once .

>>

I wake up around 1:30 to see Ny'Marie not next to me. I do my hygiene , and walk down the stairs to see Ny'Marie eating cereal, Ny'Shay on her kindle , Ny'Onnie watching tv , and Chremonte playing Xbox on the other tv. Then Chasity walks in the door , she greets the kids , but walks past me and goes upstairs. I follow her.

"Where were you?" I ask .

She smirks at me, "Out."

I push her up against the wall and pin her hands above her head. "I'm going to ask you again , where were you?" I say in a harsh tone.

"If you must know,I went up to the court house to get divorce papers," She responds .

I let go of her. "W-what?"

"Chres this marriage isn't working out. The first 2 years were great but after that everything went downhill. You know I'm going to always love you, but we got to get this divorce," She explains.

I look at her with hurt in my eyes "Why though?"

She looked me in my eyes, "Chresanto I'm 2 months pregnant . And the baby's not yours."

I got teary eyed "Why would you do this to me?"

"I'm sorry."

"Have your shit packed and out my house by the time I get home."

She didn't even respond she just nodded her head. I walk down stairs tell the kids to put on there shoes and we leave out.

____________________________

Authors note ::

Tell Me what you think ...

Comment & vote 😍