Chapter 13

I know y'all been waiting so here ya go
-HEY YALL IM HAVING A LITTLE CONTEST SO AFTER YOU READ THE CHAPTER THE DETAILS WILL BE IN MY AUTHORS NOTE!!
_____

Chresanto POV

I scanned over the living room area watching my guest mingle. However, I didn't see Yn. I took a long guess, figuring she had got the door, but the doorbell had rang a little while ago though. I maneuvered threw a few people making my way to the door to see Yn and August having, a staring contest? August was looking at her with an unreadable expression, and I just stood there completely confused. I cleared my throat interrupting them,"Y'all know each other or something?"

August broke eye contact speaking up before Yn.

"Yeah, pretty well actually," He informs me putting his eyes back on Yn.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion,"If I may ask, how?"

"Long story." Yn mumbles turning around walking in the house glancing at me briefly with a look of worry.

August lets out a dry chuckle, making me look at him. Although, instead of questioning there encounter any further I'm gonna leave it alone for now. "Come on in." I say breaking the silence. While coming in he didn't once look at me, kept his head down and walked in. After, I walk in to the house not seeing anyone in the living room, I see everyone seated at the dinning room table, that's only used for special occasions.

The table was set up nicely with the feast Yn cooked laid out on it.

"I've gathered everyone here today because I, well we, as in the boys excluding August wanted to announce that we are in a boys group called Mindless Behavior."

Prince stands up with his glass,"With that being said everyone raise your glasses."

Everyone stands and raises there glasses and he continues,"Cheers to new beginnings."

After we sit down and began eating.

"Yn girl you put your foot in this food." Eccence compliments.

"Thank you," She responds while smiling.

_______________

(After Dinner)

Everyone was leaving and overall it was a good dinner, except the eye exchanges from Yn and August, and the snickers coming from Joehanna. When everyone was gone I wasted no time asking Yn how August and her knew each other 'pretty well' . I didn't see Yn in the living room though so I suspected she was washing the dishes.

I walk into the kitchen,"Yn, how you and August know eachother?"

"Does it really matter?" She snapped.

"Yes it does, you had me looking like a dumb nigga not knowing you knew him, telling him I got someone I needed him to meet and turns out you knew him and from what I suspected y'all knew eachother on bad terms." I snap back returning the hostility.

"I'm going to bed, I have no time for this." She says dismissing everything walking out the kitchen.

"Take the guest bed while your at it." I yell.

If I'm not getting any answers from Yn, I'll get some from August.

To: August
From: Me
{ Yo Aug we need to talk.}

_________________________________________________

August Pov

As I'm driving my sister home from the dinner my phone vibrates.

I look at the pop up seeing 'Chresanto'. Instead of checking it I wait, because I know what its about. I pull up into my sisters driveway she hops out and I roll down my window,"See ya later sis."

"You better come see me again Aug, I'm not playing. Don't let the studio get you too caught up."

"I gotchu Joehanna, bye." I respond rolling the window back up waiting a little to make sure she got in.

I pull of pulling out my phone yet again.

From: Chresanto
To: Me
{ Yo Aug we need to talk. }

To: Chresanto
From: Me
{ Ight yungin' meet me at the studio tomorrow around 12. }

I already know after our little talk there might be no collaboration happening.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note : Hello, this is a little chapter for y'all. I knew y'all thought there would be an altercation that would happen between Chres and Aug, but noooo. Who knows though there might be one, I don't know. Anyways, guys I really don't want to put this book on hold again, so vote and comment. I know y'all don't want it on hold, it already takes me two or three weeks to update so, I know y'all can imagine how long I can and will put this book on hold if this book doesn't start getting some love. & 'Update' or 'Please Update' isn't considered a real comment. So, its up to y'all. I mean if you vote, why not comment? That's a question to ask yourself.

CONTEST, CONTEST, CONTEST : As y'all know I'm close to publishing my new book called Ms.Response . . . And I just can't make the right or perfect cover so,  I need all cover makers to please make me one and send it to my kik. The cover I feel suits the book the best, will get a shout out and a follow back and a chapter dedicated to them.. So, make a cover and send it to my kik!!!! My kik name is (doubletaee) ..