Chapter 2

Ch . 2 -

____

Ariana's POV ( 1 week later )

>>

I've been staying with Chresanto & the kids for about a week now. I know that I'm going to have to tell him it's me sooner or later , but for sure it won't be soon. I've missed out on a lot , but I'm glad that I'm able to spend time with them. As for Chres , I can tell he knows I look familiar but he can't pin point who I am , thank goodness. August has been calling and texting non-stop ! Like damn , give a nigga some space . I understand that you might wanna check on me daily but calling 5 times & blowing me up with texts is just irritating . I've been gone for a week not a year , he needs to get that through his head..

I was snapped out of my daze by Chres calling my name , "Ariana .. Ariana ? Did you hear me ?"

I looked at him with a nervous smile ,"ah, no , what did you say?"

"The kids & I are going to head to the mall you wanna tag along?" He asked.

"Oh no, I really didn't bring enough cash, I--" he cut me off.

"It's okay I got you babygirl." He smiled at me with that smile that's to die for.

"Oh n--"

"It's ight, now you go get dressed while I get the kids ready."

I looked down at myself,"what's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

"You can not go to the mall with me with sweats & a hoodie on.." He trailed off.

I didn't even respond I just walked up the stairs. Like dang Chres ; insulting. I thought what I had on was pretty presentable. I guess not.

******

Chresanto POV

>>

The kids & I were downstairs waiting for Ariana to come down. Like how long does it take? As I was about to call her name .. She came down stairs wearing some camouflage leggings , a red half shirt , with her all red jordans ! Damn .. Babygirl , got style !

"You ready?"

She smiles at me,"yup."

I try to grab her hand but she moved her hand .. "I don't bite," I say.

She looks down,"I know, I have a boyfriend though."

Well there goes my chances..

"Still,it's like a friendly way of holding hands," I smile at her.

Who am I kidding? This is that real deal holding hands .. I just said that so I can have her hands in mines.

"Alright then, no funny business though."she holds her hands in mine as we walk out the door, she helps me put the kids in the car and we were on our way.

When we get to the mall the kids, Ariana , & I walk around like a big happy family. It's like old times with Yn. Damn, I miss her so much.

*******

Ariana's POV

>>

I look to my right to see Chres staring at me.. It wasn't like a mean disgusted stare.. It was like that unexplainable stare.

"What?" I asked blushing.

"Your just beautiful," he responds looking me in the eyes.

I look down but he lifts my head up with his finger. He looks into my eyes and he leans in , I lean in to and next thing I know Chresanto & I are kissing. We get cut off by the kids saying,

"Ewww,"

OMG did I just do what I think I did. I mean yes I liked the kiss. But I basically cheated . How could I do this to August ? He finally told me he loved me and I basically disregarded it by doing what I just did.

Damn I'm fucked.. I got up from the table.. And went outside . I wasn't leaving , cause where was I gonna go? Like honestly I have really no one up here except Shay. As I was walking out Chresanto was calling my name causing everyone to look my way! I just couldn't turn back though.
_____________________________

Authors not ::

I'm sorry for the wait y'all. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. It really took me a while to think about if I was going to delete it or not. But I chose not too. Oh and heads up y'all. I'm not going to be updating until I feel that my new book Endless Love has been shown some love. & this book has got enough Votes & Comments .. Oh & don't be comment "update." Like dang , I just updated like how many minutes ago? Slow your roll! I would like real comments. Comments that consist of something about the chapter. Bye y'all , oh anddddd ..

So vote & comment 😍

Oh & ayee y'all go read @ImRocs_ books.

Her books are amazing ❤️

Thanks for the follow,I appreciate it 💯

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆