Chapter 5

Ch . 5 -

____

Chresanto POV

>> Recap <<

30 minutes later ( Six Flags )

As we pull up the kids start shouting and pointing at rides. This is by far my favorite amusement park!

"Wow this is huge.." Ariana trails off.

"Never been here?" I ask.

"Nope," She says popping the P.

"Well, now you have." I say and she smiles at me.

We get out the car and we all have big smiles on like a bunch of fools.. As were walking to the gate I see the person I never wanted to see again ..

CHASITY !

I thought this day would be the perfect day for Ariana & I to spend some time together and if the time was right I'd ask her to be mines, but I guess that plans out the window.

"Well,well,well, it's Chresanto himself."Chasity speaks rolling her eyes.

"I don't go--"

"And little Ms.Yn ! I knew you would run back to her,"Chasity smirks.

"You got your information all wrong. This isn't Yn,this is Ariana, what are you talking about?" I ask confused.

Right then Ariana tenses up. What the hell?

"I did some research, and comes to find ou--"

"You know nothing about me Chasity." Ariana says harshly.

Chasity grins,"how do you know who I am? How do you know my name? If I don't know you and you don't know me."

"Ariana what is going on?" I say.

"Care to explain Yn!" Chasity adds on.

"Look here BITCH! I'm about sick of you ruining everything I have!" Chasity then walks away.

She then turns to me,"And yes Chres I am Yn! I'm not Ariana! Your dumb ass didn't even notice. Shows how much you really miss me!" Yn says walking off.

"Finally you told dad mommy, because we were tired of hiding it from him,"Chremonte yells.

"Wait! The kids knew?" I ask looking at Yn with such anger.

"Yep." She turns around and says simply, than walking away to I don't know where.

"Do you think she's going to leave us again daddy?" The girls ask.

"I don't know, I really don't know!" I say walking into the gate of Six flags with the kids by my side.

_____________________________

Authors note ::

AYEEE , I know y'all turning up right now! I updated in less than 2 days! Yaaaas ! But I'm very disappointed I got no comments on the last chapter. I'm telling all readers now ! IF I DONT GET MORE THAN 5 COMMENTS & 10 VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER I WONT UPDATE !

( Short Chapter Sorry )

Peace & loveeee, Lonn'Tiay ❤️😘