Chapter 10 ( Short Chapter )

Ch. 10 -

_____

Yn POV

>>

The Other night was amazing. Chres cleared my mind of all the stress I had from the double date.. Today, I'm inviting Jayla and Nicki over so we can chop it up. If you know what I mean..

( 30 Minutes Later )

"So you mean to tell me she really was acting immature and childish like that?"Nicki asks surprised at Joehanna's actions.

I sighed heavily,"Yes. She ruined the whole double date..Don't tell Chres but I think I might be moving back out to Atlanta.."

"What about your kids? Your gonna leave them again?"Jayla asks suddenly.

"I never thought about that.."

Nicki just gives me a disappointed stare.

"I kno--

I was cut off by Jayla's phone ringing.

"Hello?" She answers.

She pulls the phone away from her ear mouthing to us she'll be back.

_________________

Jayla's POV

"Hello?" I answer into the phone.

I leave out the room telling Nicki and Yn I'll be back.

"Where are you at?" The person on the phone asks.

"Why does it matter Joehanna?"

She scoffs,"Because bitch I'm paying you to get information on her! Not to sit around and be friends with her!"

"I can be frie--"

"I don't think you heard me clearly, your not there to be friends with her! You want the money for your moms surgery right?"

.. I didn't say anything.. I don't wanna say the wrong thing to jeopardize getting the money for the surgery for my moms!

"Right,.. that's what I thought.. Now get me my information, or your poor ol' mother will just have to.. How do I put this ? Mm.. Die!" With that being said she hung up.

I don't wanna be a fake friend towards Yn! She's genuinely a nice girl.. I just need the money for my moms surgery.. She has a tumor.. & without the money for the surgery my mom will die.. And I don't want that to happen..

I have to think of it in a way where I don't feel to bad.. I'm doing this for my mom.. Yn would have done this too right?

Right?....

.....

I text Joehanna

JayBabeey- Yn told me that she's thinking about moving to Atlanta..

TheJoeHanna- Thanks for telling me Chres will be finding out sooner than expected..

_____________________________

Yn POV

>>

The Girls just left.. Something was up with Jayla though.. Me & Nicki were talking just fine.. But Jayla? She didn't say not one word since she got off the phone!

Chres walks through the door mad as hell.. I don't know why.. He walks up the stairs, not even saying hi, or anything, he simply slams the bedroom door.. Scaring the fuck out of me ..

Wtf is wrong with him?..

______________________________

Authors Note ::

Mm, Hey y'all ! Well, I'm kinda disappointed with this book. This book will be on hold.. Until I feel I get the comments and votes I should be getting.. THIS BOOK IS NOW OFFICIALLY ON HOLD !

Thanks, see you in due time ✌️✌️✌️

😏😏😏😏😏💯💯💯💯💯💯