Chapter 7

Ch . 7-

_____

Yn POV ( Next Day )

>>

It's been a minute since I've talked to my bestfriend Jayda. That's my main bitch. We been rocking for a while now. I can't believe I ain't talked to her in some weeks, because all the bullshit that's been happening in my life. I'm about to call her right now.

Ringgg.

Ringgg.

Ringgg.

"Hello,"Jayda answers.

"Hey Jay, it's Yn." I say nervously.

"Now you call. Girll, you is something else. I still love you though boo.whats up?"

"Mall at 2:00! Bring the kids too," I tell her.

"Alright boo. And bitch don't talk to me like I'm a little kid,"She chuckled into the phone.

"Girl boo, you know I love you. But I'm bout to get the kids dressed so see ya at 2:00." And before she could say anything I hung up.

>>

It was 11:00 so I had to get the kids up. There's four of them so it's gonna take a good while for me to get them dressed and shit.

I first woke up the girls than Chremonte. It's always been that way. Because Chremonte he always the hard one go get out of bed. On the other hand, the girls? All I got to do is sat they clothes out and they'll take it from there. I got to monitor Chremonte. He'll end up falling asleep while putting on his pants, on some real shit!

"Whaaaaaaaat!" Chremonte yelled as I shook him.

"Boy don't get your butt beat. Get up we going to the mall."

He turned facing the wall,"I don't wanna go, I'm staying with my dad."

(A/N : y'all the kids is 8!)

"Boy get your ass out of bed now. I don't care what you wanna do. I'm the adult here! You make no decisions."

Damn, he had me sounding like Chres for a minute. Anyways, all he did was just still lay there. Let me go get Chres, before I go to jail.

On my way down the steps, I peek into the girls room and see they dressed I just need to do they hair. Why can't Chremonte be like them? He gets it from Chresanto!

I walk into the kitchen to see him on his phone, the only thing I heard was 'yeah I can make that happen' and then that was the end of the conversation.

He turns around giving me that 'WHAT' face. Yeah, he's still a little pissed at me.

"Chremonte won't get up. I'm going to the mall with Jayda and she wants to see the kids," I explain.

"Man, just let him stay with me." He rolls his eyes.

"Okay."

"Okay," he mocks me.

"What the fuck is your problem Chresanto? I understand your upset with me. But you don't have to be a bitch about it." I say leaving the kitchen.

( 45 minutes later / 12:15 )

I just did the finishing touches on the girl's hair. I told them to go down stairs while I get dressed. I already showered last night. All I got left is to put my clothes on, brush my teeth, wipe my face, etc..

I'm wearing A Pink crop top with the words 'I don't love these hoes' in gold. Some All gold Joggers and my all pink and Jordan's . I stay fly, I know.