Chapter 4

Ch.4 -

_____

Ariana POV ( 2 days later )

>>

It's been 2 days since I told the kids I'm really Yn. They've been keeping this secret very well. But it's only been 2 days So, they might slip up.. They love having me back & I love having them back in my life .. I'm falling for Chres again . Just yesterday he took me on a date . It was so romantic , he kissed me again ' this time I didn't run out . For what ? I'm not dating August anymore . Speaking of August , this nigga can't go 2 days without talking to me. He's been blowing my phone up . He sure ain't finna get no answer either.

"GoodMorning Ariana," Chres smiles at me walking into the room with breakfast, which I suppose is mine.

"GoodMorning Chresanto," I reply.

"What are you and the kids up to today?" He asks putting the food tray in front of me.

"I haven't really decided." I say digging into my food.

"How about we have a family day.. Well not like a family day since your the babysitter .. But a family day. I mean if you don't want to you don't have to .. But--" He went on & on nervously but I cut him off.

"I'd love too. Why so nervous?"

"Ehh, I don't really know. But get dressed! I have the whole day planned." He smiles walking out the room.

The whole day planned, mm.. Same old Chresanto !

____________________________

Chresanto POV

>>

Today I'm taking Ariana and the kids out. This should be such a fun day. Ariana reminds me so much of Yn, her laugh, her birth mark, her deep dimples, everything I tell you .. Speaking of Yn I really miss her.. I know the kids miss her as well!

As Ariana comes down the stairs looking beautiful as always I grab her hand and kiss her cheek. "Ready?"

"Yes! What you got planned?" She asks.

"You'll have to see."

"Can we go now daddy!" Ny'Marie shouts.

"Oh hush that up! What I tell you? I'm the parent and your the kid! You don't tell ME what to do!" I respond to her.

We leave out the door and we all get into the car. Today should be a pretty good day!

>>

30 minutes later ( Six Flags )

As we pull up the kids start shouting and pointing at rides. This is by far my favorite amusement park!

"Wow this is huge.." Ariana trails off.

"Never been here?" I ask.

"Nope," She says popping the P.

"Well, now you have." I say and she smiles at me.

We get out the car and we all have big smiles on like a bunch of fools.. As were walking to the gate I see the person I never wanted to see again ..

______________________________

Authors note ::

• Who is it that Chresanto see's ?

• Should Ariana tell Chresanto she's really Yn ?

• Do you think the kids will keep Ariana's secret safe?

• Team Ariana & Chresanto ?

• Team Ariana & August ?

>>

I know , I know , all of you are pissed off at me. But I've been busy with my Advanced Biology & Culinary classes and it's a bunch of work .. So I'm extremely sorry.. But I've already wrote the next chapter.. So if y'all give me some votes & comments I'll make that move and post it!

S/O to all those people that Followed me! I wanna follow SOME people back.. So be active, Vote & Comment and I'll push that follow back button !

Peace & Love , Lonn'Tiay 😘