Chapter 14

Ch. 14 -

Chresanto POV

I'm on my way over to the studio right now to talk to August about Yn and his encounter. Something was just so off to me, and there's some things that Yn hasn't told me. I tried asking Yn about it this morning but she was not in the mood for nothing. I'm really reconsidering forgiving Yn this fast, and letting her back intot says the kids lives because as soon as she came back the drama just started. I pull up to the studio seeing Augusts all white Mercedes. I walk in seeing the receptionists Janessa.

"Wassup." I acknowledged walking to the back to the studio to see August in the booth recording his song Grind & Pray. I closed the door as quietely as I could, not interrupt anything , however, failing miserably. As soon as the door was shut completely Augusts' eyes shot open than he signaled the producer to cut the music.

August looks at his producer,"Aye give us a minute."

His producer nods walking out the studio door.

"Wassup mane'," Augusts asks dapping me up.

"Wassup. I came to talk to you abou--"

Before I could even finish my sentence August did for me, "About Yn"

"I'm not gonn' beat round' the bush so, basically Yn and ma self was in a relationship. We had out little up's and down's. I cheated a couple times while she was out doing her job, but I was a yung' nigga den'. Anyways, one day I guess a nigga called her up about a babysitting job out in Cali, and things went south from there. She stopped texting and calling a nigga, so, me, being the Yungin' I am I called to check up on her and to find out she cheated on me whit ol boy. I got pissed as fuck telling her to loose my numba' and what not, cause who wouldn't? Ya heard me? And we hadn't talked from that day."

I nod my head thinking over what he'd just said.. soon broken out of my thoughts from Augusts phone ringing.

"Ima take dis', gimme a min."

__________________________________

Augusts POV

"Ima take dis', gimme a min." I say walking out the door checking the caller ID, but getting a private number.

"What?" I say answering the phone.

"Is that anyways to talk to your old man."

"Who dis'?"

"Quiny yo pops."

I scoff," Nigga I ont' got a pops. You ain't shit, you left my moms to raise kids by ha self, when you know we wasnt stable. Nigga fuck you.!" I spat hanging up the phone.

I walk back into the room sitting across from Chresanto. But as soon as I sat down, he stood up.

"I'll see you later." He said than left the room.

Is that nigga mad or nah? What was he expecting me to say?

"Oh Yn was just a quick fuck and duck"

Reality need to set that nigga straight.

______________________________________________

Chresanto POV

I left the studio hoping in my car than pulling out my phone texting Yn.

To : Yn

From : Chresanto

{ We needa talk. & pack your shit we going somewhere.}

From : Yn

To : Chresanto

{Okay... and where we going.}

To : Yn

From : Chresanto

{don't worry about all that, just do what I said}

And to answer her question its not where "WE" going, its more like where "YOU" GOING.. & that's the fuck out of my house.!

__________________________________

Authors Note: SHORT CHAPTER , it took me a while to update. If I'm not getting votes and comments there won't be another chapter, and thats just the truth...

- OMG QUINCY IS BACK! IF YOU READ BOOK 1 YOULL KNOW WHO QUINCY IS.. HOW YALL FEEL??????

YALL THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD HUH? HOW DIDNT HE DIE? WELL THAT WILL BE SAID LATER ON IN THE STORY.. VOTE AND COMMENT FOR CHAPTER 15!