Chapter 12

Authors note :

Hey y'all I'm sorry I haven't been updating. My grandma passed away, and it's been hard.. But yeah . This chapter is gonna be very short.

_________________

Ch.12-

Yn POV

Its been a week since I overheard Joehanna and Jayla talking. I still have questions in my head but that's for another time. Chres is still hardly talking to me, and I guess you can say I'm taking it kind hard..

"Good morning." I greet Chres as he walks into the kitchen.

He gives me a head nod while grabbing the orange juice out the fridge.

"So immature," I mumble.

"What was that? Speak up." He says turning to face me.

Oh so now he wants to talk? Ain't that some shit. I'm not even gonna feed into that bullshit. I get up trying to exit the kitchen only to be grabbed and pinned to the wall.

"Get.Off.Of.Me," I say through gritted teeth.

He looks into my eyes and smashes his lips into mine. I faught those big juicy lips at first, but he bit my bottom lip forcing me to kiss back.

"Did I tell you I auditioned for a boys group?" He asks between kisses.

"No." I respond breaking the kiss giving him my full attention.

"Well I made the group baby," He smiles, however, giving me a weary look.

"What's the catch Chres?"

"There's n--"

I cut him off, "Cut the shit, what's the catch?"

"Wellll.. I have to move into a house with the other boys, and we gonna practice, get into the studio, and so on.. Than we go on a tour being the opening act for some guy named August Alsina. Oh and I forgot to also tell you they all coming over for dinner tomorrow including August. "

"August?" I whisper to myself.

Chres gives me a confused look and continues,"Anyways no more worries baby. I'm gonna take care of y'all!"

He tries to hug me but I rejext , runnining to the bathroom, closing and locking it.

August.. My Ex boyfriend.. At the house tomorrow? Could things get any worse?

______________________________________

Well that concludes this chapter..

Vote & Comment Please !

Love all of y'all that's been sticking with me since the first book 'When Im Gone..'