Chapter 17

Ch . 17 -

____________

I'm not going too do a recap, please go back and read Chapter 16 if you are not aware of what is taking place, Sorry for the wait. I am officially back. Thank you for everyone who has stuck with my book and I these past months . Love you guys !

Yn POV 

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Chres yells. 

I roll my eyes, turning around trying to walk away but was pulled back by his hand I was very oblivious     too, & which was hooked onto my arm. 

"Chresanto let me go, now!" I scold him.

"I'm going too ask you this one more time, what the fuck are you doing here?" 

"Minding my own damn business, like you should!" 

He lets out a dry chuckle,"You shouldn't be here!" He yells yet again. 

"Act like I'm not fucking here than. Because that's what you wanted in the first place," I say with gritted teeth looking him straight in the eyes before snatching my arm away.

We look at each other, having a stare down, until I finally walk away to find Jayda. I find her posted up on a wall with a drink in her hand, looking drunk as ever swaying side too side. I grab her arm dragging her out the building. "Where are we going?" She slurs.

"Home." I put her in the passenger seat, getting in the driver seat. Starting up the car, "Hello" by Adele starts too play softly, bringing tears to my eyes. As they fall off the brim of my eyes , I fall apart thinking bout everything that has occurred this day, breaking my heart . Although, Jayda was in the car I still felt alone, more hurt than anything.. My vision began getting blurry and soon I could no longer see, not realizing I ran a red light until bright lights & horns were the only thing I could see and hear. 

"YN--" 

CRASHHHHHH! 

--------

Omniscient POV 

Ambulance and police cars surrounded the scene. Jayda and YN were unconscious and were being put on stretchers and rushed too the hospital. 

10 mins later ..

(Lutheran Hospital) 

At the hospital they were trying to get a hold of familly too let them know what has occurred. They found two names for YN, called and were told too get there by tomorrow morning. And called Jayda's boyfriend, Micheal . 

___

(Next Morning) 

Sitting in the lobby for YN was Chres and August, and for Jayda, Micheal. During this long waiting time Chres and August were having a stare down. Chres trying to figure out why August was here in the first place.. However, Micheal paid no attention to the non-sense he wanted too know what was going on with his girlfriend. 

"Family of YN and Jayda?" Dr.Mosley announced and all stood up. 

"Dealing with YN we don't know if she'll make it we are doing all we can though. The impact came right on the driver side and in this case YN was driving. However, Jayda should have a fast recovery." 

So many thoughts ran through Chres' mind as too how he fucked up with YN .. And could possibly not get too say "Sorry." 

August could careless wanting too get back too his job left with no care in the world thinking "That's exactly what she gets and deserved" 

Micheal happy with the information that had been conveyed too him went too see Jayda . 

---

Chres' POV 

I walk into YN's room with my head down not wanting too see her like that .. I soon look up, looking at her pale body and face, breaking down getting on my knees grabbing her hand I began talking to her. 

"YN....."

__________________________________________________________________________________

(To Be Continued...) 

VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE AND THANK YOUUU!! I LOVE ALL WHO ARE MY LOYAL READERS ! 

- Lonn'Tiay ❤️