Chapter 18

I know you guys hate me 😩, forgive me again .. I totally got my phone took .. yes that still happens to me 🙄 & I'm 16 😭. well here goes a little something for you all ..
__________
Ch.18-

( Recap )
(Next Morning)

Sitting in the lobby for YN was Chres and August, and for Jayda, Micheal. During this long waiting time Chres and August were having a stare down. Chres trying to figure out why August was here in the first place.. However, Micheal paid no attention to the non-sense he wanted too know what was going on with his girlfriend.

"Family of YN and Jayda?" Dr.Mosley announced and all stood up.

"Dealing with YN we don't know if she'll make it we are doing all we can though. The impact came right on the driver side and in this case YN was driving. However, Jayda should have a fast recovery."

So many thoughts ran through Chres' mind as too how he fucked up with YN .. And could possibly not get too say "Sorry."

August could careless wanting too get back too his job left with no care in the world thinking "That's exactly what she gets and deserved"

Micheal happy with the information that had been conveyed too him went too see Jayda .

---

Chres' POV

I walk into YN's room with my head down not wanting too see her like that .. I soon look up, looking at her pale body and face, breaking down getting on my knees grabbing her hand I began talking to her.

"YN.... I would've never thought I'd be sitting in this room, well with you in the unstable condition that you are in. I'm sorry. I can't say it enough. I know I sound p-pathetic.." Tears suddenly start streaming down my face all at once, " If it wasn't for me being so selfish, this dream wouldn't even be a reality, please pull through for the little ones. They love you.. I love you." I put my head down in shame, feeling so terrible.
A voice suddenly startling me from behind speaks, "Sir, I'm sorry but you have to go. YN's heart rate is increasing tremendously.. Come back tomorrow please if you will." Dr. Mosley says with a look of sorrow..
As I began to get up I look at YN knowing how strong she is and she'll pull through. I just gotta put it in gods hands. Walking past Doctor Mosley I come to a sudden halt, "Please do whatever you can." I say, while he nods his head and I preceded out the door.

I guess what they do say is true you never know what you have until it's gone..
_____________

YN's POV

"YN.... I would've never thought I'd be sitting in this room, well with you in the unstable condition that you are in. I'm sorry. I can't say it enough. I know I sound p-pathetic.. If it wasn't for me being so selfish, this dream wouldn't even be a reality, please pull through for the little ones. They love you.. I love you."
As much as I tried to open my eyes, I couldn't I was too weak.. As much as I wanted to speak back to Chres and tell him off, I couldn't, my body couldn't or wouldn't bring me too it.. Yeah, I heard every word of what he said but it was all bullshit.. But so much for all that, I really hope Jayda is fine .. I'll never forgive myself if I am the cause of her death .. I just want to see my babies and Jayda.. Lord let me pull through ..

_______

TBC .. 😱
It's not much because I don't know what else to do with this book , but trust me babies I'm gonna do my best for you all 😘. Blow me up ‼️‼️‼️ literally. Message me, tell me to update, give me motivation ❤️ Thanks for being loyal readers ..

- Lonn'Tiay 💓