Chapter 16

Ch. 16 -
(Recap)
20 minutes later..

"Why are we at the airport?" I ask, suddenly confused.

"Because this is exactly where you need to be! On a flight, and out of my life and the kids life."

"Chresanto don't do this, your only thinking about yourself and not how the kids will feel!"

"Out.Now!," he demands.

I look down holding back tears, I know will soon fall. I open the door getting out than getting my bags closing the trunk, only to be met face to face with Chresanto.

"Its for the best!" He mumbles handing me plane tickets.

He gets in his car pulling off. Just like that.. Everything, all of my happiness is tooken away again..

_________________________________________________________________________________

Yn POV

I walk up to the entrance contemplating if I should do this , however, my kids come first . I call up my bestfriend Jayda ..

"Come pick me up from the airport, I'll explain when you get here," I spoke into the phone hanging up .

As Jayda pulls up, I grab my bags putting them into her extremely small compact car. She gives me a look telling me to explain and I just do that ending up in tears.

"Stop crying mama , you stayed cause your kids are your main priority at this moment , so fuck Chres . If this is what he on."

I sigh relaxing into her seat closing my eyes, thinking about what I could possibly do . As of right now , I could careless about Chres' and my relationship , I just need to make it possible for me to see my kids.

As we get to her house and I get settled in, laying down Jayda comes into the room dressed like she was heading to a party. "Oh no, no, no, I'm not in the right state of mind to be doing any of that."

"We're just going out to have a few drinks," She says pulling me up winking at me.

"No."

"Yes, and I'm not taking no for an answer."

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to go get my mind of things , and like she said were "JUST!" having a FEW drinks.

...............................................................

As we walk into the club the music is blasting , and everyone is having a good time. We get to the bar , we both order a "Sex On The Beach" and take several shots. Half way through the night I felt myself get a lil tipsy, not so much as to where I can't comprehend what I'm doing though. I feel someone grab my hand and take me to the dance floor, I put my butt to there front and start grinding , twerking and more. I feel eyes burning a hole on the side of my face and as soon as I turn around I feel an arm grab me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

I turn around to be met face to face with an angry Chres ...

__________________________
Comment & Vote 😊😊

Sorry for the wait ..