Chapter 11

Im backkkkk

.......

Ch .11 -

Nobody's POV

It's the day after Chres storms into the house. He hasn't said not one thing to Yn and its bothering the shit out of her.

"Chres, please talk to me." Yn begs.

He looks at her teary eyed, and puts his head into his hands.

"Chres baby, what's wrong?"

"Your gonna leave again," he mumbles.

"Wh-what?" Yn looks at him confused. Where is he getting this all from was all she could think. "What are you talking about?"

He just walks out the kitchen leaving Yn there dumbfounded. She grabs the keys to Chres' car and drives to Jayla's house to pick up the kids. 

She knocks on Jayla's door, expecting Jayla to answer, but Joehanna does.

"Uh, is Jayla here?" Yn asks.

Joehanna rolls her eyes, "Uh yeah, this is her house isn't it?"

Yn pushes past her and walks into the house.."JAYLA!" She yells out.

"Upstairs," She responds.

Yn runs up the stairs and into a room she suspected was Jayla's. As she walks in the room she gets attacked by hugs from the kids.

( 10 minutes later )

"I'll see you later Jayla." Yn says as she buckles the kids in.. She gets in the car waving to Jayla who was now closing the front door. Yn then realizes she left her keys in Jayla's house.

As she's about to knock on the door she hears Joehanna say her name, which suprised her. She put her ear next to the door listening in on the conversation.

"I can't do this to Yn." A frustrated Jayla tells Joehanna.

"You have no choice bitch!" Joehanna yells, startling Yn in the process.

"Your one sick bitch you know?"Jayla tells her.

"I've been told," She responds nonchalantly.

Right then the door opens making Yn jump back. Joehanna gives Yn a suspicious look walking out to her car.

"I, uh, forgot my keys," Yn says nervously.

___________________

Yn POV

As I'm driving away from Jayla's house.. So many questions pop into my head..

- Jayla can't do what to me?

- Why'd Joehanna say she had no choice?

I Guess I'll just have to wait and see...

_______________________________

Short Chaper <3

Comment & Vote !

MORE COMMENTS AND VOTES MEANS MORE UPDATES.. MAKE THAT HAPPEN!