Chapter 4

Flight

"What!!! I never sent and divorce papers!!!" I replied. "What?" He was shocked. "She got the papers in the mail." He informed. "Where is she now???" I asked. "She's at the airport, Jimin took her a while ago." He informed. "What?!?" I shouted. "Whens her flight!!" I questioned. "At 10pm-" I cut him off and grabbed my car keys. It was 9:40. I won't make it! FUCK!!!!! I sped to the airport.

Y/n POV

My heart felt so heavy. Jimin insisted on staying with me before I board. "I'm gonna board in 15 minutes you know, you can go home." I spoke. "No no I'll wait." He smiled. "Are you sure this is what you want?" He asked again. I looked down. "It's not, but it's what he wants," I replied. "And I want him to be happy." I replied with my eyes slightly becoming moist again. "He deserves happiness." I looked down again. "He hasn't had much of it." I said. "Ok ok I'm not gonna cry." I fanned my eyes. "But you're hurting yourself." Jimin pointed out.

"I've never been hurt like he has, so if I have to suffer for a little while, just for him......then I'll do it"  I replied. "You really do love him huh?" He asked. "I do. I really do." I spoke. "You're an amazing person you know that." He uttered tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I remember Jungkook always did that. It was his form of showing affection. His actions always spoke more than his words.

I felt as if my heart became heavy. Like I couldn't move. "Flight 0008432 is now boarding to Sydney Australia." I heard the monitor say. I felt like I couldn't get up. I froze. "Y/n? You ok?" He asked. I couldn't respond. All I heard and saw was Jungkook in my head. I looked at Jimin. "I love him......"

Jungkook POV

Fuck!!!! I ran through the airport. It was 10:10. She must already be gone. I fucked up!!! How could I be so stupid. I let her get go!!!! I searched the airport. Suddenly I found a familiar figure walking looking at their phone. "Jimin." I yelled catching his attention. "Where is she??? Is she gone????" I asked, with my heart almost breaking into more pieces. "She left to look for you." He informed. "What?" I asked. "She's still here, and she's looking for you." He explained. "Where'd she go?!"

Y/n POV

I arrived at his house. He wasn't here? Where was he!? "Hello? Taheyung?? Where is Jungkook??" I questioned over the phone. "Are you still in Korea???" He asked. "Yes now where is he???" I asked. "He's at the airport, he went to get you." He informed. What?? No No. Suddenly my phone died. Damnit!!!

Jungkook POV

I tried calling her but it went straight to voicemail. Fuck!!! Where is she!!! I drove to the house, hopping and praying she would be there.

Y/n POV

I rushed to my parents house to see if he was there. Please be there please please be there. I was constantly praying. But he wasn't. He wasn't there!! Why wasn't he there! Where was he!!! I kept driving to different places but I couldn't catch him. And I left my phone back at the house. I felt like I was going in circles.

Maybe he stopped looking for me. Maybe he just went somewhere else. I suddenly found my self at the secluded beach we would always come to. I sat on the sand, and my eyes became watery. Where was he? Is he actually looking for me? What am I doing?? He wants a divorce remember?? "God I'm so stupid." I cried.

"Stupid? I highly doubt that."