Chapter 34

Visitor?

"We have thought about it, but it's still early, maybe later on." I spoke, with a smile. "Any thoughts on another baby?" I asked her. "Well....." she smiled. I looked at her in pure shock as he hand laid perfectly on the tiniest baby bump. "No." I gasped. "It's a boy." She cheered. "But don't tell Yoongi the gender he doesn't wanna know." She rolled her eyes. "I was going to cal you but I wanted to tell you in person." She beamed. "I'm so happy for you." I hugged her tightly.

"I'm happy too." She grinned. "Ok Myung is all tucked in." Yoongi appeared in the living room.
"Baby? Have you seen my phone?" Jungkook called from the kitchen. "It's in my bag." I replied. After we all sat down to watch the movie.

The next couple of days Jungkook and I worked a bit but spent time with my sister as well. It was so nice being with her. I barely saw her after she got married. So it was really good.

"Sweetheart," Jungkook cakes from the bathroom. "Yes kookie?" I got up and walked towards his voice. He was brushing his teeth. "I'll have to go to the office tomorrow for a meeting, I'll be back in time for lunch." He said. "Okay, do you want me to come with you?" I asked with a yawn since today Sana and I were out shopping so I was tired. He finished and looked at me. "No it's alright, you're tired." He pinched my cheek before kissing my lips softly.

"Minty," I chuckled. He grinned before throwing me over his shoulder. "Jungkook put me down." I yelped. All I heard was his laughter and a slap on my butt cheek.

The next day I woke up super late. I decided to go out alone to get some coffee. Of course Jackson tagged along.

"Would you like something, Jackson?" I asked. He shook his head no. I smiled before entering the coffee shop.

The line was moving up as I stared at my phone. I collected my drink when I suddenly got a phone call. "Hello? Yuna, the files are in the drawer." I spoke over the phone. Suddenly out of no where I bump into a hard chest almost spilling all my coffee over him.

"Well, what a warm hello." He spoke. I looked up to see Kai. "K-Kai..." I stuttered. I hung up the phone and stared at his stained shirt. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean-" I was cut off. "It's ok." He gave a smile. His smile seemed to sincere. "What's such a pretty girl doing in London all by herself?" He asked with a head tilt.

"I-I...Jungkook and I are visiting...." I added. He nodded slowly. He didn't seem to scare me as much anymore. He seemed somewhat friendly. "It was nice seeing you again." He winked. I just stared at him as he walked away.

Weird. I ventured away from him. I returned home, with Jackson. He made sure I was inside before returning to his outside post. Everyone was at work, so it was just me in the house.

I took off my clothes and stepped into the warm shower. It was really cold in London, so a warm shower was all I needed. Just then I heard a thud. I didn't think much of it since it was probably just my sister returning from work.

After my shower I got dressed and headed to the kitchen. I checked the house but it seemed as if no one was home. Huh? Then what was that noise? I shrugged it off.

I sat down to do some work on my computer when I heard another thud. Could it possibly be an intruder!!! No. My mind must be playing tricks on me.

Suddenly another sound was heard. I gasped slightly. I ran to my bedroom to get my phone. I called Jungkook immediately. "Hi baby, I'm almost hom-" I cut him off. "Jungkook I think I'm hearing noises inside the house." I explained. "What?" He asked quickly with concern. "I'm on my way, Jackson is coming inside to check it out stay outside the house while he's checking and don't move." He demanded.