Chapter 13

Intruder

After a very.......very long shower....I finally changed. I could almost barely stand up. I was towel drying my hair, when I felt his hands creep around my waist and soft kisses on my neck and cheeks. I giggled, a bit. "Kookie....you're tickling me..." I laughed a bit. I couldn't ask for any more than this. This happiness was so amazing. So wonderful. The feeling of sparks and fire in my veins. I loved it. It was only him who gave me these feelings. And only him whom I love.

After a few weeks a visitor came to the house. "Hi Jimin." I smiled. "Hey Y/n, Jungkook sent me to drop off dinner for you." He handed me the bag of ramen. "Thank you!" I cheered. "Would you like to come in?" I asked. "Oh no I have a date." He rubbed his nape. "Really!!!" I gasped with delight. "Who is she? Do I know her? What's her name?" I asked. "You'll meet her eventually, if things go well." He replied. "I can't wait, have fun." I smiled. "Thanks, and Y/n," he called. "Yeah-" he hugged me tightly. "Thank you." He whispered. "For what?" I asked.

"Helping me move on.....from you....." he said as he pulled away. I smiled. "Ok now go don't be late." I said as we bid goodbye. Summer was approaching very very soon. I wanted to take a couple of days off for vacation. I was eating my ramen and watching tv when I heard a shuffle from the doorway. "Bailey?" I questioned as I went to check it out. I was a bit scared since the shuffling became louder. More like footsteps. Suddenly I felt a something fluffy at my feet. It was Bailey! Then, what is the shuffling noise!!!

I ran back to the living room and called Jungkook. "Hey baby-" I cut him off. "Jungkook I think someone's in the house." I whispered to him. "What?!" He almost yelled. "I'm hearing footsteps and noises and-" I cut myslef off as I began to panic. "Ok Y/n, listen carefully, go into the bedroom and lock the door, I'm already on my way, don't come out until I get there understand?" He demanded. "Mhmm." I replied. "Good I love you, I'll be there." He said. "I love you too." I hung up. I grabbed Bailey and we stealthily ran to the bedroom.

I made it and locked the door immediately. I was almost cold sweating and I was panting. I needed to stay calm. Jungkook would be here anytime soon. Right!?

After a couple of minutes the shuffling stopped. Maybe it's safe. No. Jungkook specifically said wait here. What if something happens to him??? Nah he's a big boy. Is he?!? Oh god!!?

I heard nothing but silence. Maybe he was here. Maybe the intruder left. I grabbed the pocket knife that Jungkook kept in his dresser and quietly unlocked the door. Please be ok Jungkook. Please be ok. I prayed. I suddenly heard footsteps again. Oh no.

I heard them come closer from the corner of the hall. I leaned against the wall approaching the corner, ready to attack. I turned the corner only to bump into someone. "Y/n???" He questioned. "Jungkook?" I held my head from the blow. "Y-You have a g-gun???" I stuttered in shock of the weapon he had in possession. "It's fine I have a license for it." He explained putting it in his back pocket.

"Why didn't you stay in the bedroom??" He inquired. "I thought the intruder would have hurt you." I spoke. "I'm fine, and the house is clear." He spoke. "It is...." I asked in need of confirmation. "It is sweetheart." He hugged me rubbing my head gently. "I was so scared." I confessed. "Me too." He replied. "You were??" I asked. "I was afraid someone would hurt you." He confessed. "I'm glad you're safe Jungkook." I hugged tighter.

"But I'm positive that someone was here."