Chapter 30

A couple of days passed, and Jungkook and I seemed to be getting closer. It was progress, and progress is good enough for me.

"I'm leaving for work sweetheart; I'll be back at four ok." He spoke putting on his coat. It was Saturday but he had to go to the office today.

"Ok I'll be here." I said laying on the couch. He bent down to kiss my forehead before leaving. I lightly smiled. At least he still loved me. After all love is greater than time.......

Jungkook POV

I arrived at the office today. It was Saturday but I had to go in to take care of some things. I kept getting these headaches; but I had to endure.

"Ok everyone let's get-" suddenly I was cut off by seeing black spots in my vision. I was weak to my knees, and everything went black....

Y/n POV

After about two hours I got a phone call from Taehyung. "Hey Tae." I answered. "What??!!" I got up and grabbed the car keys.

I zoomed to the hospital. "Where is he?" I asked Taehyung. "He fainted the doctor is looking at his condition he's still not awake yet." Taehyung informed. What if he looses more memories. What if he never wakes up. Just when everything was just starting to go back to normal. Tears formed in my eyes. "He's going to be just fine....." Yuna comforted. "What if he's not...."

I sat at his bedside awaiting him to wake up. The doctor said he was just light headed. I hope nothing else is wrong. I won't be able to handle it. My heart was aching. I lowered my head down trying to contain my tears but they pooled out of my eyes staining my cheeks.

"Baby?" I heard a familiar voice call. Baby? He hasn't called me baby since....... I shot my eyes up. "Kookie?" I called. "Are you ok? Were you hurt? Did you fall???" He asked a bunch of questions. I was confused. Just then the doctor came in.

After a few questions, the doctor returned to the hallway where I was waiting. "Im not sure what happened, but all of his memories have returned. It may have needed a jog to the head but he remembers." The doctor smiled. "Thank you so much." I thanked him with relief. I entered his room and immediately hugged him.

He didn't hesitate to hug me back. "I missed you so so much...." I muttered. "I'm sorry, for everything I did when I didn't remember.....I wasn't myself and-" I cut him off with a kiss. "It's ok...." I mumbled. He gave a smile before reattaching his lips onto mine.

"I love you...." he mumbled against my lips. "I love you more......." I uttered. My heart finally mended after all this time. He remembered. After all this time. His love for me only grew. And I could have it any other way. "I thought I lost you forever...." I muttered. "I thought I would have to forget you too......" I looked away avoiding his eyes.

"Well i came back to remind you how nice it was knowing me baby....." he smirked and kissed my lips deeply. "I love you.....so fucking much...." he muttered against my lips. "And I promise I'd never ever do anything to hurt you......" he replied. I nodded with a small smile. He frowned when he noticed my glossy eyes.

"Why are you crying?" He asked cupping my cheeks. "I-I'm just so happy I didn't loose you........" I let out the tears. He embraced me gently, cradling me under his soothing touch and comforting words. I loved him. Too much to loose him. I couldn't bare without him.