Chapter 17

Wedding

"Kookie." I called as I grabbed onto his sleeve. "Can we go now?" I asked with pleading eyes afraid someone was going to hurt me. I get so paranoid. He looked at me with concern but instantly agreed.

We made it home and I finally felt relief. "Sweetheart? What's wrong?" He asked with worry.

"I felt someone touch me, on my back, and I felt paranoid. I'm sorry I made you leave early." I looked down ashamed. "Hey it's ok, if you were uncomfortable then I would've left right away." He cupped my cheeks. "I love you." I said hugging him. "I love you." He embraced me.

A couple of days passed and today was finally Yuna's wedding. "Ok, I'm ready." Jungkook announced wearing his classic black and white suit. He looked beyond handsome.

"Don't you look rather handsome." I complimented. He smiled proudly. We made it to the venue, and I walked down the aisle as the maid of honor with Jungkook's arm interlocked with mine. He was the best man. Taehyung stood proudly at the alter. Awe.
Soon Yuna was revealed amd she looked beautiful.

After the short ceremony the reception began. Everyone was having the best time. It reminded me of me and Jungkook's wedding.
I wasn't in live with him back then, but now my mind can't get a break from him. He was just so perfect for me in every single way. "Staring sweetheart?" He asked. "Mhmm." I replied.

"Let's dance." He pulled my hands. I gave in and we made it onto the dance floor. He looked at me lovingly as we swayed gently to the music. "Deja vu, huh?" He asked. "A little." I replied as I leaned my head on his chest. I felt so calm and relaxed. I loved it. I loved him.

Soon his hand began moving dangerously to my lower back. "Jungkook-" he cut me off. "Sh sh sh......." he whispered, slowly squeezing my butt.

"Jungkook stop," I replied. "No one cares sweetheart." He spoke. Pulling me closer to him. Soon dinner was served and I felt Jungkook's hand creep to my thigh. I didn't mind to much so I just left it. We haven't had sex in almost a month. Things have been so hectic with the intruder and work and the wedding planning. We both never had time for each other.

His hand moved dangerously to my inner thigh. My heart palpitated and I get the heat raise in the room. I glanced at him as he smirked. He knew I became aroused. I death stared him.

After a few minutes his hand rubbed up and down my thigh. It gave me goosebumps. My heart was thumping so loudly. I gave up and left for the bathroom leaving Jungkook smiling in victory.

I opened the bathroom door and tried to calm down my aroused self. This is your best friend's wedding Y/n. Pull yourself together. Suddenly the door opened revealing him and his huge boner. He slammed the door behind him locking it, grabbing my face kissing me deeply. He slammed me against the wall with his hands roaming all over my body. I didn't bother to protest about the next activity, since I really wanted him.

I began unbuckling his belt swiftly. "Needy aren't we?" He asked smirking. "Shut up and fuck me already....." I scowled before smashing my lips onto his again.

He lifted me placing me on the sink. He pulled my underwear off and aligned himself before gently pushing into me, making me jolt up. "Oh my god..." i breathed. He moved in and out at a steady pace giving me waves of pleasure. His lips kissed my neck leaving red love bites on it.

"Jungkook....." I moaned out his name, as he sped up his pace, holding me gently, in his arms reattaching his lips to mine. "Ah fuck yes baby." He moaned in my ear. He sped up his movements creating more pleasurable sensations.

"J-Jungkook....." I stuttered as I chased my climax trying to catch my breath. He suddenly pulled out confusing me. He picked me up, spinning me around and bending me over the sink, before shoving himself into me again. I almost screamed but thankfully he covered my mouth just in time.

"Gotta keep it down sweetheart." He whispered seductively in my ear. As he was thrusting mercilessly into me, hitting my g spot over and over again, I glanced up to see our reflection in the mirror.

My mouth forming and o as I moaned out. He was cursing under his breath at the feeling of being inside me. He was biting his lip to control the sinful sounds from escaping his mouth. My eyes rolled back at the pure pleasure he was providing me with.

He placed wet kisses on my back gently as he was pounding into me. "J-Jungkook....please i'm gonna c-." I cut off myself with a moan. "Cum for me sweetheart." He rammed into me faster. I soon released, as my legs almost give up. He soon came after a few more sloppy thrusts.

I was panting. He held me carefully and set me on the sink. He slid my underwear on helping me carefully. I raked my fingers through my hair trying to tidy up.

"I love you." He spoke. I smiled. "I love you." I pecked his lips.