Chapter 26

Flashback

Jungkook POV

"You made this?" I asked. She nodded shyly. "It's your favorite." She replied with her eyes finally meeting mine. Her eyes were so familiar. So pretty. I shooed away the thoughts.

Y/n POV

Later that night I ventured to our room. "I'll sleep in the guest room." I announced leaving him alone in the master bedroom. I made it to the guest room and laid down. I sighed. He most likely won't sleep tonight.

Tear welled up in my eyes. What if he never will remember me. "Please don't forget me....."

Jungkook POV

It was 12am and I don't sleep so I ventured out of my room and to the hallway. I was thirsty and wanted some water. I passed by the guest bedroom door only to hear soft sobs. She was crying? I leaned my ear against the door.

She was crying. She sounded so hurt. Why? Suddenly the crying stopped and I only heard soft sniffles. Just then the door opened almost making me stumble. She seemed stunned to see me. She quickly looked down wiped her tear stained cheeks. She walked past me and left me alone in the hallway.

Y/n POV

The next day Jungkook came to me. "Y/n," he called. I looked up. "I'll stay in my apartment form now on, in the city; you can stay here." He informed. "We can divorce if you like as well." He added. Divorce? What!

Just as I was about to speak he got a phone call and left the house. I almost fell to my knees. Everything was falling apart.

A couple of days passed and Jungkook had been living in his apartment. Jimin kept me updated on him. He hasn't seemed to remember anything. Making my heart break even more. Jungkook does come to visit sometimes just to gather his things. He doesn't seem as cold to me as before.

Maybe he was slightly remembering, but I was too afraid to ask him. It was already late August. His birthday was coming up soon. I had already ordered his gift but he doesn't even live with me anymore.

Just then the door opened. "Y/n." He called. I wiped my tears quickly and stood up from the couch. "H-Hi....Jungkook...." I said. "I came to get some more stuff." He said. I nodded and followed him to the bedroom.

He was opening drawers and putting his clothes into his bag. Just then he opened one of my drawers. "No dont-" I cut myself off as he opens the drawer with all of the lingerie he bought for me. He stood there in shock looking bluntly at the clothing.

Jungkook POV

"I'm not even going to wear these things Kookie." She said looking at the bag of sexy outfits. "Of course you will, you have to put on a nice show for your loving kind husband." I smirked making a cute blush creep to her cheeks.

I blinked a few times. What was that? Could it possibly be.......a memory? Y/n. She was in The flashback. "Are these yours?" I asked looking at her. She frowned. "You bought those for me." She said looking away. Then......if I bought them......it was a memory......

The next day I was at work. "It's like she's everywhere." I ranted to Jimin. "Look shes even on my phone!" I spoke showing my lock screen of her and Bailey. "Well you were in love with her." Jimin said. "Love? I don't think so." I scoffed. "You literally tattooed her name near your dick." He pointed out. "It's on my waist." I scowled. "Sure...." He replied sarcastically. I looked at the picture frame of us on my desk.

"You know, you should move back in with her, she loved you so much." Jimin said. "But I don't love her." I uttered. "You're just saying that, you did, you were so in love man." Jimin added. I found it hard to believe that Y/n loved me. She's so kind and pure and innocent. I'm cold and mean and devilish. It would never match. But I somehow couldn't get her out of my mind......