Chapter 14

Parents House

"I know I heard someone, I swear." I said. "It's ok, it's ok, a calm down everything's gonna be fine." He assured. "Maybe you should stay at your parents house for a while, just for now so I can get everything checked out." He suggested. "But, what about you, you aren't thinking about staying here by yourself are you??" I asked stunned. He sighed.

"Fine I'll come with you." He replied. "Good." I huffed. "Let's go ok." He lead me to the bedroom and we immediately began packing our necessities.

We got dressed and left. Jungkook said that they situation will be dealt with tomorrow but it'll be safer at my old home.

"Make yourselves at home, and if you need anything we'll be right down the hall." My mom explained. "Thanks mom." I smiled. "Anything for my babies!" She pitched our cheeks. Jungkook gave a small smile. He doesn't usually smile around others except me. It makes me feel special.

"Go lay down ok, I'll be there in a second." He kissed my cheek. We were staying in the guest suite, he left for the sitting area while I laid on the bed.

Jungkook POV

I made sure I was out of her sight before I read the note that was left on the countertop. It was Kai. All along. I knew it. He's always out to get me ever since I didn't take his proposal at work. So he left to start his own business and that's when I made my worst enemy.

I knew he'd find out about Y/n, soon. But I couldn't risk her getting hurt over something so stupid. She's already been drugged. I can't let another situation like that happen again. I love her too much. "Kookie!" I heard her soft voice call. I couldn't help but smile.

"I'm coming sweetheart." I hollered before stashing the note away. I didn't want to worry her. That's why I won't tell her.

Y/n POV

He climbed into bed with me. He seemed worried a bit. I didn't want to bother him too much especially with the intruder situation. "I love you." I caressed his cheek. "I love you." He smiled. I kissed his bunny nose before closing my eyes. I was a little tense tonight because of the situation. But I felt safer to be in his arms.

The next day I awoke to find him already gone. I noticed a little hand written note on the bedside table.

Good Morning Sweetheart I had to run to the office early today, I hope you slept well, I didn't want to wake you this morning, have a good day I'll see you this afternoon I love you

~jk

Awe. He's so cute. My heart exploded. I got up and ventured to the kitchen. "Yum pancakes." I cheered. "I knew you love them." My mom spoke. "Where's Jungkook?" My mom asked. "Oh he had to work early today," I replied. She nodded. "It's so nice having you home." She cheered. I smiled. "Maybe a grand baby, would be even nicer." She nudged. I rolled my eyes.

"Mommmm." I whined. "I'm just saying, besides don't you both have sex anyways." She said. "Mom let's please stop talking about this." I ate my pancakes. "Alright alright." She said. "Where's dad?" I asked. "He's still asleep, he isn't feeling too well these days." She said. "Oh why??" I questioned. "Just his heart burn acting up again. The doctor said it's nothing to worry about." She assured. I sighed in relief.

A couple of days passed and we were still staying at my parents home. Jungkook thought it isn't safe especially when I'm home alone. Yuna's wedding was next month. I was super duper excited about it. I was going to be the maid of honor. And today was her final dress fitting. "Did they investigate?" She asked. "They are hopefully we get some evidence." I huffed. "Anyways let's cheer up, and see how good you look in your dress!!" I cheered.