Chapter 25

Calm

I lift my eyes up at him. Could it be a memory returning? Or maybe he's always annoyed at sighs. "Sorry." I mumbled sadly. He scanned my face. "Were you crying?" He asked with a hint of concern in his tone. I didn't even realize the lingering tears on my cheek. "N-no...." I muttered wiping away the liquid on my cheeks.

The next day I was gathering our stuff to leave the hospital. He gazed at me as I took all of his belongings and put them away for our departure.

We arrived at home and he scanned the house. "A motorcycle? When did I even get that?" He questioned before entering the house. Bailey greeted us at the door rubbing against his leg awaiting attention from Jungkook. He looked at Bailey with confusion but soon picked him up and let him gently. "Who's this?" He asked.

"Oh that's Bailey. O-Our dog...." I explained. He pet Bailey gently as Bailey licked his face. "Ok well Umm, since you don't remember, I'll show you where your office is." I sighed before leading him down the hallway, since I knew he would want to do work.

He entered the office looking around. "I'll, be downstairs." I spoke before walking away trying to contain my tears.

Jungkook POV

She left me in the office and scurried away. How did I ever marry her. She's so nice. And smiley. Not my type to be honest. I sat in my chair and began doing some work, when I realized photo frames on my desk. All of them with us. Some of them only her. I furrowed my eyes rows. Why do I have so many pictures of her?

And this dog seems oddly familiar. They say my memories should come back. I don't really care if they do. Nothing would change anyways. My so called wife I didn't even know I had, doesn't look like she's happy with me.

She's quite pretty. I stared at her photos. I looked so......happy......I was confused as to why I was smiling in almost every photo. I don't ever smile.

When we came home she looked so sad. Maybe we should just divorce, because she's clearly unhappy. I don't really care about being married. I don't even know her.

Y/n POV

I decided to make his favorite maybe it'll jog some more memories. I hope it does. It has to. And I even got extra banana milk.

I made my way to his office to hear him yelling over the phone. I sighed and knocked on the door slightly creaking it open.

Jungkook POV

"Are you fucking dumb? Didn't I tell you to get those things done ages ago." I yelled to the worker over the phone. Things were just so out of hand since I couldn't remember any fucking thing.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door and noticed her figure entering the office. To my surprise, my voice became low and soft. What the fuck was wrong with me. "I'll call you back." I said and hung up. "Bad time?" She mumbled avoiding eye contact. Cute.

"Dinner is ready babe- I mean, Jungkook." She corrected herself quickly. I followed her out of the room. It was as if she was my stress reliever. She enters the room and I immediately became calm. I wasn't sure why. But the feeling seemed familiar. I wasn't angry anymore. I wasn't stressed.

We made it to the table and I see my favorite dish and banana milk!! She sat down and so did I. She was quiet, as if she didn't know what to say. She always frowned ever since I met her yesterday. Well I didn't meet her yesterday but due to my lost memories I sort of did.