Chapter 45

Epilogue

4 years later*

Y/n POV

"Mommy mommy!" I heard yelling from the living room. I rushed to the sound of the screaming only to see her and Jungkook laying on the floor playing happily. She sat on Jungkook's lap giggling. "Aeri you almost gave me a heart attack." I clenched my chest. "Mommy, daddy said you love him more than me." She huffed and folded her arms almost glaring at Jungkook.

"Did he say that?" I knelt to her level. She nodded with a pout. "Well daddy doesn't know what he's talking about mk?" I smiled at my daughter. "Yah!" Jungkook scolded. I smiled at him. ""I love you both equally." I cupped her cheeks. "Okay now let's get ready to go to grandma's house." I held her hand. "But mommy I wanna play a little longer." She said. "Yeah mommy let's play a little longer." Jungkook added. They both pouted. I rolled my eyes. "We can play at grandma's house. Deal?" I asked. She nodded and scurried up to her room. I followed her to get her ready.

"Are my girls ready?" Jungkook asked as I put on my seatbelt. "Ready daddy." Aeri spoke from her car seat. Ugh she's so cute. "I don't know about this sweetheart." Jungkook looked at me slightly worried. "She's already 3 she has to at least meet him. Besides he always asks." I spoke. He sighed, "Alright." He placed his hand on my thigh gently. I looked at the tattoo of our daughters name on his hand. Beautiful cursive writing. The amount of love I have for this man is just so surreal.

We arrived at Jungkook parents' home. Aeri was going to meet her grandfather for the first time. Jungkook kept them apart ever since she was born, after their whole argument.

"Okay my princess you ready?" I heard Jungkook talk to Aeri as he got her out of her car seat. Jungkook's mom was already waiting outside. "Grandma!" She cheered as she ran to her. I couldn't help but smile.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked again. "I'm sure." I replied. We entered the house and to the living room. His father was in his office. His mother went to fetch him. Aeri sat happily on Jungkook's lap as they giggled playing little games. God I love them.

"He's coming." His mom spoke with a slight worried expression. "What is it now-" we heard his voice cut off as he turned the corner of the hallway entering the room. He froze as he laid eyes on Jungkook and Aeri. Jungkook stood up still holding Aeri in his arms. She was fidgeting with his shirt buttons not caring about the uncomfortable scene.

"Dad." Jungkook spoke firmly. Aeri's eyes finally laid on her grandfather. "Daddy? Who's that?" She whispered a bit loudly looking at Jungkook. They had the same qualities it was so adorable. "Is this-" His father was cut off by Jungkook. "This is your granddaughter, Aeri." Jungkook spoke. Aeri eyes traveled to her grandfather upon hearing her name.

His father looked partially stunned. He knew I had the baby, but never met her in person. His father slowly approached Jungkook looking at Aeri. "She looks just like you." He glanced at me. "Princess, this is your grandpa." Jungkook looked at Aeri. "Grandpa?" She questioned. Jungkook nodded with a comforting smile. Ugh they were so cute for my heart to handle.

"Hi I'm Aeri." She grinned at Jungkook's dad. Surprisingly His father smiled brightly at her. I thought he would be mad at Jungkook and I waiting so long for him to meet her. But he was beyond happy. He cupped her cheek gently. "You look like my daddy." She spoke softly to her grandfather. She reached out wanting her grandfather to hold her. I thought she would be scared but she wasn't. I could feel Jungkook almost tense up but he calmed down. I stood up beside him.

He glanced at me as I looked at Aeri. Finally there was peace in his family. His father looked so happy to meet her. I felt a weight on my shoulder lift. I've always wanted to tell his father about Aeri but Jungkook never thought it was a good idea. But now we were all happy with our decision. No more secrets and I couldn't be happier. My perfect family. I love them all.

~
It's a wrap everyone! I really hope you enjoyed this book. Thank you so much for all the love and support as always love you guys. Also Butter comeback coming soon. I can't wait. Have a great day bebes
~