Chapter 43

Hug

2 years later:

"Baby? I'm home." He said. I ran towards the foyer to greet him. He looked tired and a bit grumpy. "Hug?" I asked in a soft voice. "Yes please." He wrapped his arms around me. Embracing me. "Ahh I love you." He mumbled. I smiled. "Okay go wash up I'll be up in a minute." I said. I headed to the kitchen to get some water. My stomach was hating on me all week.

I drank my water and headed to the bedroom. "How are you feeling?" He asked loosening his tie. "Better, actually." I replied. He didn't seem convinced. "You should go to the doctor baby." He said clearly worried about me. "I told you Kookie I'm fine." I assured.

He sighed and climbed into bed with me. He hugged me tightly but I felt the need to throw up. I raced out of bed and to the bathroom. I heard footsteps following me. I knelt infront of the toilet and threw up. Jungkook rubbed my back and held my hair up. After I was done I frowned. Jungkook wiped my mouth for me gently. "I'm sorry." I looked at him. "Why are you apologizing?" He questioned confused. "Because I keep throwing up and you hav to keep helping me clean up." I pouted. "It's okay sweetheart, I like taking care of you." He pecked my cheek.

I exited the bathroom only to see him putting on a jacket and grabbing mine. "What are you doing?" I asked. "We're going to the doctor." He said putting my coat over me. "But-" he cut me off. "No buts."

We arrived and was waiting in the siting area. "Jeon Y/n." The nurse called. Jungkook stood up to go with me but I told him to stay.

I entered the office and awaited the doctor. "Miss Y/n, what seems to be the problem?" She asked. "Well, all week I've been really nauseous, and I can't eat anything I keep throwing up." I replied.

"Have you been sexually active?" She asked. I gasped. "About a couple of weeks ago." I said. "Well the we'll run some tests to be sure." She smiled. How did I not suspect before. I could be pregnant. A baby! A smile creeped onto my face in delight. A human being.

After about ten minutes the doctor returned. I awaited her results eagerly. "Congratulations Y/n you're officially 3 weeks pregnant." She said. I grinned.

I exited the room but realization hit me. Jungkook. How was I going to tell him. Would he be happy? I know he wants babies but is he not ready now? Fear bubbled inside of me. He noticed me and stood up. "Well?" He asked with concern. "I'm fine nothings wrong." I said. "I told you there was nothing to worry about." I said. "Then what about the throwing up?" He asked. "Oh she said it's nothing it will pass." I assured.

We arrived at home and my mind was searching for ways to tell him hoping and praying he'd be just as happy as I am.

"Sweetheart ? Are you alright?" He asked taking off his coat. "Oh I'm fine." I said with a convincing smile. "Hug?" He asked. I nodded. He opened his arms and I immediately hugged him. "You're extra cute when you hug me you know." He giggled. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"I just love you soooooo much!" He squeezed me tight. I giggled. "Careful you're gonna squeeze us to death." I laughed. I suddenly gasped. Oh no. "Us?" He questioned pulling away but still holding my waist. I fiddled with my fingers before touching my stomach. "Mhmm." I nodded containing my smile.

To my surprise his eyes lit up. "You're pregnant !!" He cheered hugging me again spinning me around. "We're gonna have a baby." He uttered with the biggest smile. "We are." I replied happily grinning.