Chapter 16

Touch

He pulled me towards him as his face remained close to mine, giving me goosebumps at his touch. He was so close to me. I loved it. Every second of it. His touch was so addictive. So tempting. So violent yet calm.

We swayed lightly to the music of the rain as it poured down on us, making the thin white dress I was wearing stick to my skin. His t-shirt printed out his defined abs. My heart was thumping so loud. This love. This fairytale type love. The one I longed for. And I finally found it. He spun me out and dipped me gently.

He pulled me back up as we pressed our foreheads together before kissing sweetly under the rain. "I love you, always...." I whispered. "I love you.....always...." he uttered, before kissing my lips.

The next morning I woke up with a huge headache. I sneezed alerting him from the bathroom. He walked near to the bed and placed his hand on my forehead. "You're burning up, sweetheart." He cupped my cheek with concern. "Stay here I'll get you some medicine." He scurried out of the room.

After a quick minute, he returned with some water and Panadol. "I'm so sorry baby." I apologized setting the medicine down. "For what?" I asked, before taking the pill. "You're sick because of the rain." He pouted. "So? It's just a cold." I said. "But it's my fault." He saddened. "No it's not, I wanted to dance with my husband, either way." I cupped his cheeks. Suddenly I sneezed. "No work today." He demanded.

Later that day I began to recover quickly. Jungkook even came home early to take care of me since my parents were out. "Ok, I got warm soup!" He smiled holding the bowl. "Open up." He held the spoon to my mouth. I opened my mouth and he fed me the warm soup. "Mmm yummy." I giggled. He grinned proudly.

The week flew by and we were able to move back home. There were suspected Persons for the intruder but no one is really guilty yet.

On a better note Yuna's wedding was in a week. "Ok, this is the dress." I spoke exiting the closet with the blush color dress. "Woahh you look amazing." Jungkook complimented. "Thanks.... but do you think it makes my butt look big?" I asked. "Your ass looks perfect as usual." He grinned. He was so obsessed with my butt for no absolute reason.

Tonight we had a dinner to attend for work. "Why do I have to go?" I whined. "Because I'm not leaving you by yourself Duhh." He replied in an obvious tone.

We arrived tat the restaurant. It was packed with people. I clung onto Jungkook's arm so I won't get lost. "Jungkook." I heard someone call. "Chanyeol." Jungkook spoke with a hint of delight in his voice. "Hey, how are you man?" He asked. "Great, you?" Jungkook asked. "Good good, and who's the pretty lady." He eyed me up and down. His eyes stopped at my slightly exposed chest. "She's taken." Jungkook spoke sternly pushing me behind him a little. "Chanyeol this is my wife, Y/n." He introduced. "Nice to meet you." He smiled and we shook hands.

After Chanyeol left, I spoke. "He seems friendly." I said. "A little to friendly with my wife." He pulled me closer to him by my waist. He's so overprotective. I loved it. But sometimes he'd get out of hand. Now Jungkook won't let go of me.

The dinner was sort of a casual cocktail party. I was drinking my soda when I felt a hand creep to my lower back. I spun around to find no one. Jungkook was standing opposite to me talking with a colleague. Maybe I was just being paranoid. Suddenly I felt the hairs in the back of my neck raise. Someone was eyeing me. I didn't know who.