Chapter 29

Time

I couldn't hold back. I couldn't resist. I crashed my lips again this. He didn't hesitate to kiss me back. It was so filled with love. So much of it I couldn't handle. I missed it so much. Before I knew it he lifted me into his arms and made his easy to the bedroom.

He laid me down kissing me softly enjoying every moment. I couldn't stop myself. I had to have him.

My hands traveled to his shirt slowly undoing the buttons. His fingertips caressed my thighs gently before lifting my shirt over my head. I was wearing pajamas so I wasn't wearing any bra.

He kissed my neck and sucked on all of my sensitive spots. I was surprised that he knew where they were. I bit my lip to stop my loud moans.

He grind his shaft on my clothed core, making me release a sinful sound. He pulled shorts off and kissed my stomach. His cold finger tips traced my body carefully touching and caressing......just like he used to.....

I heard his belt unbuckle. I felt my underwear slide off gently. He rubbed me before kissing me on the lips. I whined into the kiss, as he gently pushed into me. "Ahhh....." I moaned aloud.

He waited a moment allowing me to adjust, before moving. He kissed my cheeks and collar bones leaving purple hickeys on my neck as well. I scratched his back digging my nails into his skin as he quickened his movements, increasing the pleasure.

"Ohh fuck...." he grunted in my ear making me crave him even more. He pinned my hands above my head keeping his steady thrust. I arched my back in pleasure.

Suddenly he started pounding into me, making me yell his name at the top of my lungs. Adrenaline rushed through my veins as our room was filled with moans.

My eyes rolled back as he groaned in my neck nibbling softly. "J-jungkook......" I clenched around him initiating that I was close. I soon released and so did he a few moments after.

He plopped onto the bed next to me. I was panting and tired. He looked at me. "I'm sorry......." he said.

"I'm sorry I went to the club........I didn't do anything.....I swear..." he spoke with a hint of desperation. I believed him. I knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt me, even if he lost his memories. "It's just.....I can't seem to get you out of my head." He confessed. "If only I could remember how amazing you are........" he caressed my cheek.

"I forgive you....." I replied. "I know you won't intentionally hurt me." I spoke. To my surprise he sighed in relief as his hand traveled to my locks as he tousled it gently. "I promise I won't ever hurt you." He said in a slightly serious tone.

"I love you," he uttered. I sighed. "How do you love me when you can't remember the time you spent with me.........." I looked at him but surprisingly he was smiling at me................ "Love is much stronger than time sweetheart....."