Before You Read

•••

Please read this before you read the book!!!

HELLO FELLOW GEORGE SIMPS

This is a smutty George Weasley Fanfiction.

It is two years after the war, and the main character graduated Hogwarts five years ago.

I've wanted to write a mainly smutty book with George for awhile, I just haven't had the time or effort. But now, I have finally created a plan and decided to bring it to wattpad.

The pictures before each chapter are just a little gift to you if you don't already have them in your camera roll :))
But, the edits of modern George/Fred are not my own, and I don't remember who I got them from. I simply took them from tiktok, so if you know who made them, comment their tiktok user names!

Please please please:
If you enjoy the chapters or the story, please star/like the chapters and share!
I would love it for people to read my story, for I have spent a lot of time on it and I made this for you!

There may be some triggering things—
Read at own discretion:
-drugs; weed
-alcohol— everyone is of age.
-mentions of abuse/shouting/yelling
-smut!
This is a smut fanfic, so if that bothers you, don't read. But, you probably came here for that;)!
If any chapters have abuse/harmful actions, I will put a warning at the beginning. But for smutty chapters I won't put warnings, just be prepared for smut in any chapter.

Paris(the idea of having a threesome with both of the twins) is included in this story.
I'm sorry if that is uncomfortable to you. It is included in the following chapters:
10(All Tied Up), 19(Out of Control), 34(A Goddess), and 48(Show Her)
Warnings are given at the beginning of each of these chapters, so feel free to skip them for your own liking. I understand why these can make some uncomfortable, but I simply added it because most of my readers requested it.

For future warning, I use words like:
-length
-heat
-bulge
-etc. . .
I know they are weird/cringe, but I don't like to use the same words over and over. I will be using those listed and more like dick, pussy, cock. . . Whatever. I only use the ones in bold because I want to have a variety and of course, there isn't that much of a variety in the English language.

I have spent a lot of time thinking of this, and I'm doing my best to not copyright other stories. I know Golden Boy by boyifyouknew  is a big thing, I have read it myself, but I don't want to be stealing any of their ideas. Please don't come at me for mentions of the same sex toys or things like that, they are world wide used products, but if anything is mainly their own thought of products, I will mention that it belongs to them and only them. Of course, I will not be using their plot ideas and scenes because that is THEIR creation.

Again, this is mainly smut with a bit of plot.

I, myself, have not shifted realities, but I'm trying to! I want to get to George as much as the next person. But, I have seen some things on tiktok about the type of boyfriend he is— soft and gentle— and that is what I'm trying to portray.
Of course, he is an animal in bed, and that is one of the best parts. I want to make this George my own character, and I want to do my best to portray him as what you all would like.

Make sure to educate yourself on male AND female pleasure, I myself am doing that for the purpose of the story. It is good to understand certain words and places on the human body, so you don't get confused while ready. Of course, if you are uncomfortable searching that up, just know most words you don't understand have to do with the sex parts of both male and/or female bodies.

I would love to hear your ideas of what you'd like to see, what you don't like to see, and your own thoughts on the characters and/or the plot.
Please comment any problems you have or comments you may like to say.

Remember, I'm a person as well, not just a writer on Wattpad and I have my own feelings. I can handle criticism well, I am Gen Z, but it can hurt me sometimes.

What I will say about me:
-I'm a girl, she/her
-My name is Rae
-My favorite colors are lavender/yellow/ sage green
-Yes, I am bisexual!
-I live in America
-And I hate JK Rowling lol

If you comment any suggestions or thoughts on the story I will read them, and take your thoughts into consideration! Your thoughts matter too!

Overall, this story is for fun and to help calm your horny minds.
Don't worry, I am just like you(horny, I mean)!

This is a safe place, I will not tolerate any hate or degradation from anyone in the comments. If you comment anything that hurts my own or anyone else's feelings you will be blocked.

I hope you all enjoy the story!

•••

July 19, 2023!!!
Hi new and old Game Night readers!

If you're reading this, please check out my other newly published work: CODE.

I'm trying to get more people to see it and read it, so go check it out and let me know what you think!

Rae <3