~ 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ~

After my heart had stopped racing from earlier, I finally placed my drink down on the side and started to scroll through my phone. Now that we had done with our singing, I had not got much left to do, and I knew that the guys would be busy in Mingi's room drinking beer, so I wanted to be sure I stayed as far away from that as I could. Also, I didn't want Jeongin to think I had completely fallen for him, I was not going to let that happen, the only one falling for anyone will be him. He had kissed me too now.

I had stayed in the kitchen for at least half an hour now as I had just been browsing my phone, even my legs were starting to ache now so I decided it would be best to head up to my room. However, my only problem was, I had to pass by Mingi's room to get to my bedroom, so hopefully their door was shut. Chaeyoung had been texting me and she was asking to come over to keep me company, she wanted a sleepover too. Now I had thought about it, I was sure she wanted to come here because of Mingi too. I agreed though, after all, Felix, her brother, was here too. Also, we could have some fun together.

As I made my way up the stairs, I could already hear their shouts and they sounded as if they were playing some sort of game. When I reached the landing, I saw that their door wasn't shut and in fact was wide open. As I passed it, I instantly heard my name get called out and I clenched my eyes together.

"Ay, your sister could join us."

It was Felix's voice, and I didn't even want to know what they wanted me to join in with.

"Y/n?" Mingi now called and I froze in my tracks and slowly looked in through the door to see their faces looking at me. Jeongin's glare was strong as I chose to ignore it and look at Felix and Mingi.

"What is it?" I was a little irritated and Mingi just smiled.

"You haven't got any plans, have you?"

"I do actually- Chaeyoung is coming over."

"Oh really? Even better, Truth or dare is a much funnier game with 5."

"Seriously? Truth or dare. Couldn't you have thought of a more unique game to play."

"What's wrong with Truth or dare? I think it's quite fun."

The others were looking between us as we carried on our normal sibling fighting.

"Listen, I will ask her okay, and if she wants to play, we will both join in."

"Okay then, that's fair, how long is she going to be?"

"Only about 30 minutes- I'm not sure."

Before I left, I watched as they were still sipping from their beer bottles, however I noticed that Jeongin was barely touching his.

"Are you too weak for alcohol?" I called over to him and he glared at me.
"No, I'm just sensible when I'm not in my own home."

"That's what they all say." I muttered heading for my bedroom to get it set up for another person to sleep. The bed I had in my room had a bed that you could pull out from underneath, so for storage wise, this was extremely useful. Also, I made sure I had moved over my clothes in my wardrobe so she could hang up anything if she wanted.

Soon the doorbell rang out, so I swiftly made my way back downstairs to see her standing outside the door with all her bags of luggage.
"A sleepover... not a move in."

She beamed at me and shrugged letting herself in past me.
"You always have to be prepared; you never know."

"Mmm, true I guess."

"Oh also... Chaeyoung, your brother and the other two asked me to ask you if you wanted to play Truth or Dare with them." Suddenly her eyes lit up as if I had told her she had won the lottery.