~ 𝘀𝗶𝘅 ~

Y/n pov:
The anger inside me grew as the words echoed around my head.
People really did believe those rumours huh?

My eyes glared at the girl as I sat down in my chair. My eyes connected to Felix and he seemed quite confused at the entire situation.

He obviously will know that it isn't true because he knows I didn't sleep with him... but he better not think I did anything with Jeongin.

"Ohh, so it was both of them, don't worry we get it now." Her satisfied smirk showed as she looked at her two friends either side of her.

That was it.

I leapt out of my seat towards the girl grabbing her shoulder harshly. The class's attention were all glued to us as I pushed her to the wall.

"Just to get it clear in that small brain of yours, I didn't sleep with Jeongin, or Felix, I didn't sleep with anyone because I'm not low enough to do that before getting to know somebody."
Her glare was still present even as I was holding her to the wall.
"I'm not a bit*h like you who likes to spread false rumours to make themselves look better."

I started to let her go when I felt a sudden sting hit my face.
Hanging my head for a minute I finally looked up at her satisfied face.

"Did you really just slap me?" I asked annoyed more than angry now.

"What about it?"

She wanted me to give her a reaction. Her eyes said it all.
"I'm sorry but I don't waste punches on worthless things."
I heard a few snickers around me and I felt kinda proud of myself that I had just stuck up for myself.
I shoved her to the wall once more as I left her to go back to my seat.
Jeongin was still sitting there as if he enjoyed the drama he had caused. His body was leaning back in his chair lifting it occasionally from the floor.
As I walked by his chair I purposely stepped on his foot causing him to let out a quiet sound of pain.
"Meet me outside after lesson" I whispered to him finally reaching my seat.

Thankfully the teacher hadn't seen any of that as he now walked into the room. His glasses were still high on his face as he looked a little stressed.
"Sorry I'm late, we were meant to have a knowledge test today but I can't find where I put them."

The class had soon got back to normal as if me and that girl hadn't even fought. I guess I showed them that I wasn't going to listen to their crap.

Normally I didn't stick up for myself, but, I wasn't letting rumors that I was a slut get out.
That could ruin the rest of my life here at school.

Jeongin really went all in didn't he.
But I wasn't going to let him have all the fun.

"You need to get a partner everyone, we are going to start our singing project early then." The teacher called out which made my ears prick up in fear.
Singing? And with a partner?!

Well this was going to be fun, trying to find a partner while the whole school hated me.

Mingi finally walked through the door while everyone stared at him until he finally took his seat next to Felix and Jeongin and their other friend who I think was called Minho.

He would probably hear of the rumours at some point.

My eyes watched as almost all the room partnered up with people so I decided to just wait there and see who was left at the end.