~ 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ~

We reached the cafe on the corner of the street and we were now sitting on the table that let in the most light from the opposite window.
"Felix.. will Jeongin be okay?"

He let out quite a laugh and he then postured himself again.
"Of course he will. He is always like that now." A little sigh let out and I was curious to know what had happened to him. He definitely didn't like being called cute anyways.

Mingi ordered for us and we ended up just having some sandwiches and drinks.
"I heard you had to go to the hospital yesterday.." Felix's soft strong Australian accent quickly called out.

"Oh.. that."

"Why? Are you okay?"
Smiling at him I shrugged taking a bite of my food.
"Don't worry, it was just a checkup on this illness I have."
I didn't like talking about my health that much, it made me feel weak and unhealthy.

His eyes lingered at my face and I felt a little awkward.
Chaeyoung was speaking to Mingi quite confidently, I didn't understand how she could hold a normal conversation with someone attractive of the opposite sex who wasn't related to her.

"Y/n, if you want someone to talk to, about your problems.. just message me." He slipped a thin, folded piece of paper in my direction and my eyes flicked back up in shock.

"Oh... okay. Thank you." I took the paper putting it in my bag in the small front section.
Chaeyoung hadn't even seen what happened and I felt a little unsure as to what to do.
Her older brother had just given me his number.

I finished off my food as I watched the others start to pack up there things. They had also finished their food.
Only one more class left then we can go home.

Quickly I grabbed Chaeyoung's arm and pulled her ahead of the guys.
"You were chatting quite closely with my brother weren't you?!" I joked to her and she just put her arm so it linked through mine.

"Well.. I have to put in some effort for once to get what I want."

I slapped her arm gently.
"Before I know it, I'm going to be an aunt."

She giggled.
"Don't worry, I'm not that careless."

"You better not be."
I turned to see the guys looking up and slowly making their ways towards us.
Felix gave me a little warm smile that made me cheeks warm up and I felt myself smiling back.
His smile was so heart warming.

I just wish I was as confident as Chaeyoung

I just wish I was as confident as Chaeyoung. There was no way I could start anything with anyone.

We walked all the way back up to the school to hear the bell go off just perfectly in time.
"We all have the same class now don't we."

We all had to take English as our second subject to study. I disliked English though, so hopefully this would go by quickly.

"Wait- guys you go ahead, I need to go to the toilet."