~ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ~

His house was dark until he moved his hand to the wall clicking on a light switch. It was quiet, almost unsettlingly quiet but Jeongin seemed happy here. Maybe not as happy as he could of been. But he was settled.

Around me the hallway's walls were dark grey and I found that the colour theme continued even into the small living room.

"Take a seat." He indicated to the black sofa in the middle of the room so I took him up on the offer.

"Are you feeling a little better? Or do you need to sleep straight away?"

"I think I'll be okay for now, I just need to take one of my tablets."
Thankfully my little handbag was still around my body so the tablets I had taken were easily accessible.

"How about a drink? Do you want a drink?"

"Just water if that's okay." I almost had to get used to this different side of Jeongin. Even before the incident happened he was never this sweet as we were just sarcastic to one another.

Not before long he brought me a glass of water almost filled to the top, then he took a seat next to me on the sofa.

"Sorry again, this is probably the most awkwardest thing I've done." 

"It's okay. I must have reminded you of your sister and I know you can't think straight when something like that happens."

"You are welcome to sleep on the sofa, whenever you want. Just kick me out."

I smiled a little.
"Thanks for all this. You didn't have to tell me anything yet you trusted me."

"I owed you that much. I was a bit of a jerk leaving you on that bench that day."

"Honestly it's fine. I'm just glad you didn't have to see any of my attempts to seduce you again." I laughed which thankfully he was laughing too.

"Noo, I think I would have wanted to see some of them."

His eyes didn't move back out of mine and time started going even slower again. The butterflies in my stomach had began again.

"I think i'll go to sleep now." I quickly spoke out before I had a chance to take it back. How badly I wanted to just kiss him then. But I didn't want to do anything now I knew his situation. Not until he was ready again.

"Oh okay, that's fine. I'll go grab you a thick blanket."

"Thanks Jeongin."

"And if you need anything, I'll be just down the hall where my bedroom is."

I took the soft blanket out of his hands and propped up a couple of the sofa's cushions for my head support.

"Okay, goodnight then." I replied and watched him give me a smile before walking out the room shutting the door to leave me in darkness. I hadn't fully comprehended yet that I was in Jeongin's living room where he was sleeping just down the hall.

Carefully I picked up my phone from my handbag and opened all my unread text messages. I had one from my brother asking if I was okay and safe.

Mingi: Felix told me Jeongin took off with you? Where is he, If I find him he's so dead."

Y/n: I'm fine, honestly don't. Jeongin was only trying to help.

Sent

I sighed turning my phone on silent as I hunted around the living room until I found an iphone charger already plugged into the wall. This would be perfect, at least I will have charge tomorrow.

After that I quietly went out of the room to look for the toilet.

"Jeongin" I called knowing he wouldn't be asleep yet.

I walked up to a door which I assumed was his bedroom giving it a knock. I heard his shout to say it was okay to enter then I walked cautiously inside.

"Is the toilet upstairs?"

Jeongin turned around bare chested as my eyes quickly averted anywhere but his body.

"Oh damn I completely forgot to even show you the basics."

I laughed a little awkwardly but continued asking what I wanted to ask him.

"Did you happen to have a spare unused toothbrush anywhere too?"

"Yes, i'm pretty sure there is one in the bathroom cupboard. I'll just come with you, that will be easier."

"Ah okay, lead the way."

I waited for him to brush past me as I then followed him out of his room and up the stairs.  There seemed to be another couple of rooms on the upper floor one which he used for an office space. I had guessed the bathroom was up here but I didn't want to be rude just in case it wasn't.

"It should be somewhere here."

His perfectly shaped body bent down as he opened the cupboards moving things out until he came across what he was looking for. My eyes couldn't help but admire his back as he tensed the muscles a little.

"Here you go." He caught me looking below his eye level as he passed me the toothbrush slowly.

"Thanks." I tried to turn around when his hand grabbed my wrist gently and spoke out-loud.

"Will you let me kiss you again?" 

My breathing hitched not expecting him to say exactly those words but I was cautious.

"Not until I know you're ready for me to."

"I am ready." His eyes pleaded with me but I took his hand in mine.

"Trust me on this, sleep on it and if you still want to kiss me then, I'll let you." I whispered to him but he suddenly pulled my wrist so I fell against his firm body as he twirled me around so he had me trapped against the sink.

"I'm ready. You're the only one since Mina that I've been ready with. You made my heart start again. This whole week I was ignoring you, I couldn't stop thinking about you."

"Jeongin..." my hands felt themselves touching his hip as they curled around his soft skin causing him to shiver.

"Only a kiss then." I whispered.

He moved his one hand up to place it behind my cheek to gently take hold of some of my hair on my head as he pulled himself onto me taking my lips up with one deep kiss. The feeling of his lips sent strong butterflies to my stomach as I moved my hand higher up. It was a magical sensation.

"Goodnight Jeongin." I whispered again as I grabbed the toothbrush and some toothpaste while slipping from out of his grip.

I would brush my teeth in the kitchen sink.

"I hope you sleep well." He said sweetly before I left him to himself and went back into the living room, closing the door after me.