~ 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ~

1 Year Later:
(Jeongin would be in his second year of college and Y/n would be in her first)

Intensely, my eyes stared into the mirror in front of me. I was waiting for my face to become clearer; there was still some sleep in my eyes.

Brown, knotty hair showed on top of my small face and my eyes looked as if they were a zombies.

Well this is a great way to start my morning.

Hoping for the best I tugged my long, grey brush through the knots that seemed stronger than rope.
After some time the knots became less and I started to look less dead.

It was my first day of college, at least for me it was.
Most people started yesterday but because of my hospital appointment I had the other day, I was one day late.

The one thing I was thankful for, was that my friend from high school, Chaeyoung, was also going to this same college. At least I wouldn't be that alone.

After calming my hair, brushing my teeth and putting on a small amount of makeup I chose a simple outfit for the day. The best thing about college was definitely being able to choose what you want to wear. In the high school I used to go to, we were forced to wear uniforms.

I didn't waste any more time and I grabbed my phone texting Chaeyoung I was on my way. I disliked socialisation, I was terrible at making new friends so I just hoped people would be friendly with me or just avoid me.

Grabbing the keys to my house I then started to walk down the street.
The college was only a ten minute walk from my house which was good because I didn't have to get a bus or a train.

As the huge building got nearer I started to stare in awe at the magnificent look of it.
Normally buildings around here looked run down but this college actually looked well cared for.

My foot was about to step into the large courtyard until some other student bashed harshly into me causing me to lose balance. My bag fell off my shoulder and landed on the floor spilling a few of my notebooks out.

Just out of decency I kind of expected the guy to pick it up for me, but I seemed to be wrong.
"You could have at least said sorry." I mumbled to myself.

Leaning down on the floor to pick my bag up, in the corner of my eye I saw the male's shoes stop moving.

Raising my head slightly, I looked at his annoyed body language.

"Why should I say sorry, you just happened to be standing there when I got pushed, the person who should be saying sorry is the person who pushed me."

His voice was somewhat rough and I then moved my head to look up higher so I could see his face.

He looked young.. maybe even younger than me. His face was almost soft looking but his eye glare could stab.

"Just forget it."
I couldn't be bothered for any sort of confrontation, I just needed to get through these last 2 college years and I was free.

"Whatever." He mumbled seemingly annoyed and I just managed to see small little hooks on the front of his teeth before his mouth shut again.

I just sniggered to myself. That guy thinks he is something. He looks like he should still be in high school though with those braces.

I felt a tap on my shoulder now I had stood up, and I turned to see a smiley Chaeyoung.

"You made it!" She laughed and took my arm in hers.