~ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 ~

His thumb lightly brushed against my thigh as his lips fell once on mine causing me to tense up again. They said the dare would be over as soon as I kissed him back, right? Suddenly his other hand now rested on the fabric of my jeans on my thigh, making it tingle. When he then pulled me in claiming my lips, hungrily sucking on my bottom lip. So, he was playing soft earlier then compared to this.

The intimateness was at it's highest as his hand even rested on my bare skin under the bottom of my top making me finally close my eyes. Where had he practiced doing this, it made me question whether I really was his first kiss that time before. Unexpectedly, he entered in his tongue while still moving his mouth and head, biting gently on my lip as if telling me to just give in already. Although I didn't want to admit it, the way he kissed was so pleasurable. But then again... now I thought about it, Jeongin was the only person I had kissed and somehow, this was already the third time we had kissed.

If I kissed him back, he would think he had gotten a hold over me, but that wasn't the case. I wanted the dare to end... or did I, why hadn't I kissed him back yet? It was only a stupid dare. Coming back to my senses now, my own hand rested on his own skin under his shirt as I pushed myself up towards him while finally moving my lips in sync with his. Both of us were breathing heavily as the kiss was getting more intense now, feeling his soft, wet lips was sending my brain somewhere. Forgetting it was a dare in the first place and forgetting where we were. Feeling his hand rising I quickly awoke from this temporary trance and I realised that we both weren't stopping.

"Jeongin!" They shouted trying to pull him away from me.

His lips froze still connected with me and he then quickly moved back out of my face removing his hand from my body. We looked away again as soon as ours eyes met each other, and my cheeks instantly heated up radiating from my skin. No... I didn't want him to have this effect on me from the kiss.

"You guys got a bit too carried away." They joked with us and I quickly looked down at the floor embarrassed.

"Well, Jeongin, it's your turn."

My eyes glanced at Mingi and Chaeyoung at first, seeing their little, small expressions of amazement. I guess me and Jeongin had gone a little far. They acted as if nothing had just happened though after a while and continued with the game.

"Mingi, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

I sniggered at him.

"I thought you were the one asking why no one was picking a dare."

"Shush you." He muttered as he looked back to Jeongin again.

"What's one thing you only do when you're alone?" Jeongin asked him to smirk widely causing Mingi to instantly scratch his head out of embarrassment.

"I shower." He stated smirking himself now as Jeongin scowled, I guess he wanted to spice things up but failed. Jeongin sighed leaning back on the bed.

"Felix, truth or dare?" Mingi asked Felix and he thought again for a minute.

"Dare."

Mingi's smile widened as he must love that word dare so much. Because my brother had asked him, I was suddenly scared.

"Look into Minho's eyes for 20 seconds without laughing, if you laugh you have to start again." Mingi sat back satisfied with what he had just said, and Felix looked a little shocked.

Minho had sat up, straightening his back and because they were already facing each other it made things much easier.

"3, 2, 1 start." Mingi called.