~ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ~

I woke up to noise coming from the kitchen as I saw a glass on the side filled with water that I didn't recall putting there.

"Shoot." It was a college day again today. Why did we all party on a Thursday night.

"Jeongin?" I called knowing that he was just in the kitchen which was connected to the living room.

"Hey, did you sleep well." He smiled at me and I felt a blush come onto my cheeks momentarily. My dream was quite... interesting.

"Yeah, I slept well. I texted Mingi as well that I'm okay. He shouldn't bother you."

"Thanks Y/n. Yeah that's the last thing I want."

Finally waking up a little more I stretched my arms above my head so that I was ready to move off the sofa.

"Hey don't worry about getting up, I've made you some kimchi eggs."

My eyes looked up in awe seeing him holding a plate full of a delicious breakfast.
"We're going to be late." I giggled taking it off him appreciatively and he sat down next to me with his own.

"Let us be late then." He smiled taking a bite of his with the utensils he had given us.

"Wait don't we have one last lesson to practice the song with Felix? We are performing on Monday."

"Sh*t. I almost forgot about that." Jeongin cursed as he wiped some food from his soft lips. My eyes couldn't help but admire the way he ate his food, it was so attractive. His cute little dimple came out as he was chewing.

"You like what you see?" He cocked an eyebrow up at me with his mischievous little grin allowing me to see his small braces again.

"I do." I replied smiling back realising I had to start eating mine before we really were late.

"What am I meant to do about clothes?" I suddenly called out completely forgetting about last night. "Oh and this dress needs to be returned to Chaeyoung."

"Go to my room, there will be some clothes of my sister's in the cupboard."

"Oh no Jeongin I couldn't possibly wear anything that important."

"It's okay, I want you to. Please have a look."

I hesitated looking down at the dress I was in.
"I'll be giving them back as soon as the college day ends."

"Okay then." He replied putting down his empty plate, i'll drive us when you're dressed.

Finishing off the last bit of breakfast I also put my plate down and slipped out the living room and into Jeongin's room once again. Now it was daytime I could have a better view of it as I saw his dark theme also continuing in here. His bed was a double sized and he had books laying on some bookshelves which told me he was quite smart.

"Right the wardrobes." I muttered to myself moving forward to see he had a fitted one which went completely across one whole wall. This would take a while to find anything here.

Slowly, I started at the first door opening it, seeing that there were just suit jackets hanging off a couple of hangers. Closing that door I opened the next distracting me from hearing the footsteps that had came up behind me.

"I think you'll find that my boxers are in that drawer." Came a whisper in my right ear which electrified me instantly.

"Yah Jeongin." I giggled a little "Don't sneak up on me like that."

"Unless men's underwear was more your style." He continued playing with me ignoring my comment.

"No thank you." I said quickly closing the drawer with a smile stuck to my face.
"Here." He moved over to the fourth drawer and took out a bunch of trousers and tops. "I'm sure you will be able to find something out of all these."

"Thank you so much. I'll look after them well."

"Good." He grinned at me as he sat down on his bed waiting for me to choose a couple of items.

"I'll go change in the bathroom then." I told him about to leave when he stopped me.

"Change in here, I'll go get the car started. See you in a bit."

He left the room quite quickly leaving me back alone in his room but feeling ten times warmer than I was before. Once I had changed into an outfit, I put the clothes back in the drawer that I had found them from. I noticed something at the bottom of the wardrobe before I placed the clothes back on top. It looked like some sort of photograph. Carefully, I reached out taking it in my hands to see the sweetest photo of Jeongin with his arms around a slightly younger girl. This must be his sister. She had the same eyes and the same soft lips, they could have easily passed as twins. It was just so heartbreaking what he had gone through. I could never imagine losing Mingi like that.

Cautiously, I placed the photo back where I got it from, placing the clothes back on top. This must be where he kept all memories of her. There were earrings and even a bunch of old toys down there. Once I had finally shut the door I quickly packed Chaeyoung's dress neatly in my large handbag and grabbed my phone off the charger. After I had brushed my teeth, I walked outside to see the sun shining nice and brightly making this day even better. Jeongin was in his black shirt tucked into his jeans which fitted him nicely. He was waiting in the front seat of his car indicating for me to get in next to him. I watched as his eyes looked over me with both a happy but sad expression.

"I really hope it is okay for me to wear these." I said once I sat down next to him in the front.

"It is." Jeongin quickly took his hand in mine as my eyes looked back up into his.

"I thought you didn't like committing." I said quietly as his hand slowly moved up my arm tracing it.

"I want to start again with you. Will you give me a second chance?"

"I'll give you a second chance." I replied quickly but moved closer next to his ear. "But I don't go past two, so make sure you really mean it." I whispered about to lean back out when he held me tightly where I was.

"Don't worry, I won't make the same mistakes again. I just want you to be mine." Another blush creeped onto my face as he looked down at my lips then back into my eyes.

"Prove it then." I taunted a little looking down at his lips too when he kissed me. It wasn't just any kiss either. His hand gently moved up my arm moving under my top touching the top of my back as his bottom lip moved inside my mouth as we kissed under the sunlight. I felt his braces through the kiss but my tongue found it's way around them as I felt his body react to it's touch. "We really will be late to school now." I mumbled through his kisses as he finally leant out without removing his hand.

"You're right, we best go." He put his hand through his hair as I watched him bite his lip.
"Let's just keep this a secret for a while." I quickly said thinking back to all the drama that happened before.

"Okay, that's fine with me but, only until next week."Jeongin replied putting his hands onto the steering wheel now. "If you want me to be committed I want everybody to know you're off limits."
I blushed again.
"Yeah, of course. I only want to keep it low this weekend because of my brother really. He was really mad how you left me on the bench that day. So we can tell him once I've convinced him to make up with you again."

"Okay deal." He smiled taking the car off the hand-break as he had started up the engine.

"Let's get to college then."