~ 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ~

Y/n pov:

Memories of last night came swarming back to me making me instantly feel warm again. Was that just a dream? It felt so unreal now but the only reminder of what happened was the feeling of it all. I almost hated myself for moving that fast but I must have been so entrapped in the moment that I couldn't quite bring myself to stop him.

Slowly I got myself up and carefully put on some semi casual clothes. At least we didn't have to pretend anything now, we did like each other genuinely. Or at least I hoped he did.

My energy levels felt increasingly low today, I knew that this was going to cause me to struggle while going out. Maybe it was because of all the excitement last night. Jeongin didn't even know about my health condition... the only friend who knew was Felix, and he wasn't going to be there. At least I would have Mingi though just in case I needed him.

Clicking on instagram I clicked on Jeongin's instagram profile and clicked message. He had changed his username to just his name.

yang.jeong.in - 430 followers

songxxx: hey jeongin, did you get back okay?

I left it a couple of minutes until he quickly responded.

yang.jeong.in: yeah i'm fine. I left quite early in the morning, hope I didn't wake you up.

songxxx: no you didn't, I was actually a little sad you had gone.

yang.jeong.in: don't get too attached, soon I might take over not just a few of your thoughts but all of them

I could imagine him saying it outloud and it actually made me smile. The excitement and playful teasing we had actually made me feel warm.

songxxx: we already know that you are saying that from experience, I bet I haven't been out your mind since the first time I kissed you.

yang.jeong.in: I would have to agree there, but don't get thinking I'll stop teasing you, you're hot when you're angry.

My cheeks were burning and I still was smiling to myself that I had let this turn into what it was.

songxxx: I'm not going to complain. Oh what are you wearing later?

yang.jeong.in: clothes

seen

songxxx: aww really? That's a disappointment I thought you were going to look like you did last night.

yang.jeong.in liked your message

yang.jeong.in: I'll be wearing a black tshirt with a jacket and just jeans, are girls always this in-particular when it comes to outfits?

songxxx: yes. And you are going to have to get used to me.

I put down my phone and checked my own outfit over again, then checking my hair... okay everything was perfect. I hoped anyways.   I'd never been on a triple date before, especially in a busy place too, I don't normally socialise anywhere that would be dangerous for me to pass out.

"Y/N TIME TO GO." Mingi called down from the living room and I grabbed my small handbag and met him in the hallway.

He put the keys into our front door and he led me to his white bmw.

"So do you know the place we're going to?" I asked Mingi while he reversed off our drive and onto the road.

"Yeah, me and Felix used to go here all the time actually. Shame he isn't coming."

"Aww right. Who is the other couple joining us?"

"He's one of Jeongin's old friends, his name is Chan."

"Ohh okay, I would say I've heard of him but I think Chan is just a common name. Maybe I'll recognise his face."

He smiled through his side mirror at me.
"Everyone loves Chan, he's so nice and funny, you'd get on with him just fine. And his girlfriend is just the same."

"Thank goodness, sometimes I'm so anxious to meet strangers."

Mingi soon pulled the car to a stop and he halted me when I went to move out the door.

"Have you got your tablets?"
I nodded pointing to my handbag.
"Okay and what about your head, do you have a headache?" I smiled at the caring brother he was being.

"I think I'm okay, just a little tired but we will be sitting down right?"

"Yeah, don't worry about that."

I nodded and finally removed his tough hand from my arm. "Thanks Mingi, you're the best brother anyone could ask for."

He smiled and we both got out the car together where I saw a beautiful field with trees and flowers. Young couples and families were minding their own business walking down the small paths to where I saw a lilac stream with peaceful rushing water flowing down.

"Isn't it pretty." Mingi stated and I simply just nodded in awe.
"Can't believe I've never been here before."

He pointed to a cafe which was perched on the edge with a gorgeous view to the stream. This was going to be so amazing.

"They must all be waiting for us, we are a bit late."

In anticipation my heart awoke from it's slow slumber and reminded me that Jeongin was going to be there. After last night I still wasn't sure if I could properly look him in the eye again without blushing.

Mingi instantly spotted them and pointed over, which I followed his hand to where I saw Jeongin sitting. His black 'tshirt' was actually a black shirt which had it's top buttons undone. His head lent back as he took a deep gulp of whatever drink he was holding. Deep breaths...

They finally also noticed us and Jeongin's eyes immediately locked with mine and I tried to smile at him.

Then suddenly, he smiled back. It wasn't a smirk, or a fake smile, it was genuinely a smile which I couldn't quite comprehend. I had created a genuine smile from him.