~ 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ~

Hyunjin's dark eyes gripped to mine taking hold of my arm which caused me to quickly shake him off

"You don't get to touch me." I spoke out to him trying to grab some tissues that were next to me on the bar. Felix got up out of his seat now and I saw him put a hand on Hyunjin's right shoulder.

"Hyunjin you should apologise to the lady."

My body turned back around to face the two men and Hyunjin looked back at me with an unreadable expression

"I'm sorry for tipping my very nice drink over your outfit." He said sharply not embarrassed to apologise to me.

"I accept the apology, thank you." I stated turning back to Felix. "Felix where is the bathroom here?"

This party was at some rich student's house, I had no clue who the host even was.

"Follow me." He gently put his hand on my arm as we started to walk away from Hyunjin who was standing holding his empty glass just watching us walk away. My head stayed turned around watching him as his eyes never left mine, just a small grin appearing onto his lips.

"He's so intense." I muttered which I think Felix heard me because he nodded. Finally I had been able to break my eye contact with Hyunjin.

"He is. Once he has his mind set on a girl he will chase her. He loves a good challenge so I actually think what you're doing is making him more attracted to you rather than less..."

He led me up some stairs which you could see the entire living room from. Briefly I stopped just to see if Mingi had come inside with Chaeyoung yet. Surely it had been half an hour by now.

Felix called me to keep following him which allowed me to stop getting distracted at my many thoughts going through my head.
"The bathroom is through here." 

He turned on the lights which caused my eyes to quickly clench close until they adjusted slowly to the light beams. It was a fairly large sized bathroom with light grey tiles covering the walls.
"Did you need any help-"

"Could you try and find your sister?" I asked him giving him a little smile and he nodded.

"Of course, she would be the best person to help right now." With that he left leaving me to stare at my wet hair in the mirror. It hadn't ruined my eyeliner and eye makeup but my hair smelt strongly of whiskey.