Alone and Confused

It was late at night in the dorms of the Support Course with a certain pink dreadlock girl named Mei Hatsume looking over some information she had. "Hmm. I wonder?" Inside the information was details she had on a certain green haired boy's quirk and how it managed for the most part. "If a quirk this powerful exists now, I wonder what would happen with it's lineage?" Going through some more files, she pulled six different ones out. Each file held different names along with some information she was able to acquire on them and their quirks. "If this Strength Enhancer was to be used on these quirks, what would the next generation reside with? This calls for an investigation with my new baby!" Hatsume shouted the last part before getting up and heading out. As she did, she went towards the dorms of the hero course to the second floor of class 1-A. There, she found a green haired boy by the name of Izuku Midoriya resting peacefully in his bed. 'Just sleep soundly my little test subject. For tomorrow you will be part of an objective to help me make babies for the future.'

The next morning

Izuku began to wake up somewhat in a daze. "*yawn*." He pulled his head up before having a bit of a draft near his lower half. In an attempt to keep warm, the green haired boy grabbed for his covers to only discover the sensation of grass in his hands. "What the?" he looked down to see that he was not only outside, but also without any form of garments on himself. "WHAT'S GOING ON!?" He shot up to notice six other people in the area as well. From his own class, his friend/crush Ochako Uraraka, class vice rep Momo Yaoyorozu, and class party animal Mina Ashido. To the left of them were members of the opposing hero class of the school class B's Setsuna Tokage, Yui Kodai, and holy maiden Ibara Shiozaki. Similar to him however, they were also in a state of nakedness to force him to turn away. "Why are we in the middle of the forest!?"

Izuku began hearing somebody yawn and get up. "Weird. This doesn't feel like my bed." The sound came from Ochako for both Izuku and her to lock eyes with one another. "Deku?"

Izuku started staring down slightly to notice the uncovered image of the girl he liked to turn beet red. "I-I'M SORRY!" He covered his eyes for Ochako not to understand before seeing nothing on his person. She then looked down to see nothing on her and screamed.

"What happened!?" Mina was the next to wake up and see that Izuku was naked along with her. "Before I ask, did any of us sleep together last night?"

"NO!" Both shouted for the pink skinned girl to snap her fingers in disappointment.
"Why are you all so loud in the morning?" Yui was the next to awaken and see herself not wearing anything. She didn't seem that phased until noticing Izuku and turned the other way. "Why am I out here and why is Midoriya not wearing any pants?"

"Because pants are overrated." Setsuna replies.

"Must you be so vile mouthed so early in the morning?" Ibara woke up next for her to turn to Izuku. One look was enough for her to make a wall of vines with her quirk in order to prevent anything on her from being shown. "HOW DARE YOU SPY ON A WOMAN AS SUCH!? I HOPE GOD SMITES YOU WITH HIS DIVINE WRATH FOR THIS UNHOLY ACT OF SEEING A WOMAN WITHOUT ANY FORM OF PROTECTION OUT OF WEDLOCK!"

"What happened?" Momo asks being the last to wake and acknowledge what is going on around them. "As much as I'd love to shout at why we're all naked and in this situation, I think the reality is that we need to understand where we are and why we're here to begin with." Izuku turned away before finding a bunch of shrapnel of something metal on the ground with a note.

"Hey I think I found a note?"

"What's it say?" Mina asks for Izuku to begin reading it aloud.

"Dear un-willing participants. This doesn't sound good by the start." Izuku cleared his throat while continuing. "Recently I have invented a time machine to throw you all back in time. The goal was to see how quirks would react being sent back for it to only fail with the machine used to do so breaking. As of right now, I cannot bring you home and I don't know when I can. I can send items to where you are, but I can't give a return code for you all. Stay safe and be careful. I had discovered your coordinates are before the first human but still during the dinosaur era. Don't let them eat you."