Polygamy?

Before we go any farther, let me make this clear where this came from. Someone commented that this is the same as a fanart done with these characters in a prehistoric era. They're right. This was inspired by that and for reasons that pertain to it showing nudity, I can't show it here. Enjoy.

As the teens dealt with their own problems where they were, Hatsume had requested the classes of 1-A and 1-B to come to her lab. Most were confused that some of their classmates weren't there until they were brought into the laboratory to stand in front of the pink haired girl.

"Hatsume, why did you need us to come here?" Aizawa spoke up for the inventor to smile at him.

"I'm glad you asked. Well umm...I kinda made a mistake."

'Here we go.' Everyone who knew about Hatsume knew something either blew up, or had been done in a way that it became more of a problem for everyone around them.

"Can we at least wait until our missing classmates are here? It is unwise to do this without them around if this is such a problem to bring all of us here." Iida states through karate chops with the smile on Hatsume not dropping.

"Well this actually pertains to the people that are missing. You see, I was working on an invention and seeing what would happen if we could go back in time and get some base DNA for humans and how it would affect our study on quirks today. Unfortunately, the machine....kinda was destroyed." She was laughing a bit while everyone around began shouting.

"YOU TRAPPED OUR CLASSMATES IN THE PAST!?"

Monoma immediately started laughing thinking the members of class A couldn't even keep their 'filth' in this timeline to begin going in the past to muddy the timeline itself. This deserved a hard chop from Kendo to explain three of their classmates were thrown in the past as well with him not able to boast of anything really.

"WAIT, DOES THAT MEAN I'M RELATED TO THE SHITTY NERD!?" Bakugou started shouting in anger for everyone to roll their eyes at him. Aizawa came up shortly after to get every bit of information he could out of Hatsume.

"Is there any way to bring them back?"

"As of this point, no. It can take weeks if not months to create the return point and if I mess anything up the portal will collapse in on itself creating a black hole. This invention was supposed to be my magnum opus but, I did also create one other thing that they have. "

"Ok, so in what time are they exactly *ribbit*?"

"Hmm..." Hatsume looked at her charts before answering. "Before humans, but not after the cretaceous period of the dinosaurs."

"YOU SENT OUR CLASSMATES BACK IN TIME TO THE DINOSAUR AGE!?" Everyone shouted again with Bakugou still shouting over the fact he may be related to Izuku.

"Wait a second, what was that thing you said they also had?" Aizawa asks, seeing as he is the only one remaining sane at the moment.

"I created a self-replicating Nanobot that can sustain their bodies for eras if not eons so long as they eat a constant diet and have sunlight to fuel it. It was originally intended to be the answer to aggressive forms of cancer being able to attack the malformed cells but in tests it ended up prolonging the life of the lab rats by years. Rats only live for about 5 years and these ones are almost 15. Before you ask, I had already tested the time machine on myself and it worked without any paradoxes but something went wrong when I sent more than one person back. Technically speaking, i've been working in this lab for 50 years thanks to that time machine. It's how I developed those nanobots. Speaking of which. You're going to need this capsule in 2 years, 7 months and 11 days. You're going to have a nasty form of ocular cancer so I suggest you take that now." Mei explains handing Aizawa a capsule of nanobots for him to ingest.