Bathing

At UA

It's been almost a month since the events that had happened to the seven of class A and B with there still being no report on even if they're ok or not. Daily, their class reps would head over to the support course just to see how things are going. Today was one of those days for Iida and Kendo.

"We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for the update Powerloader sir." Iida says this with a karate chop while Kendo bows at their teacher.

"Not a problem. I hope we have something for you tomorrow."

As the two walked away, Iida felt rather uneasy. "I hope my friends are ok." Kendo looked at the engine quirk user confused as he tried to make it sound a tad better. "My apologies. I'm aware that three of your friends are also trapped here. I did not mean to burden you with my problems."

"It's ok. I know how you feel. I'm worried about Yui and Ibara as well. Setsuna though...to be honest, I think she's having a field day being in the past with a bunch of overgrown lizards."

"She's a fan of reptiles?"

"Her quirk kinda makes her like a lizard and she has a HUGE reptile interest. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if she's riding a dinosaur right now."

The two thought of an image of the reptile lover riding a tyrannosaurus while it ran through the area to somewhat laugh a bit. 'Hopefully Midoriya and Uraraka are alright. Yaoyorozu and Ashido as well.'

"Though knowing her, she's probably thinking something along the lines of 'we're in the past, so let's get down to repopulating the earth' or something."

"Wouldn't that term be 'populate' though? I mean they would be deemed the first humans."

"To be honest, I don't know what goes on in that girl's mind half the time." They kept walking until a disturbing thought came to the large fist quirk user's mind. 'Oh crap she's in the past with Midoriya. He's probably falling victim to her advances right now and mentally losing it.'

Back with the seven

The group had begun gathering more food with the recent success of Ibara and Izuku's idea giving them now the full set of nutrients they'd need. The group began separating the work they'd have now thanks to their success. Ochako and Yui would gather water, Momo and Mina would gather fruits and vegetables, Ibara and Setsuna would be in charge of fishing, and Izuku would be in charge of carrying wood and maintenance when they would need certain things fixed.

"That should do it." Izuku says this while placing a set of logs by the cave they had before pulling an ax out that Momo had made for them to chop wood a bit easier with. Izuku began breaking the pieces with his quirk active to cut the wood even though it was still not dried out. This worked as both support and relief for him due to the tension of being in the situation the were in.

"HEY IZUKU! CHECK IT OUT!" Izuku looked up to see Setsuna riding a dinosaur. "THIS IS AWESOME!"

"Be careful you don't hurt yourself! If you do, we don't have a doctor!"

"I tried to tell her that." Ibara says this while dragging a bunch of fish inside her vines from the river.

"Do you need a little help"

"Thank you." Izuku jammed the ax in a log before picking up the haul of fish for the vine quirk user. "I'm sorry that you must do the work we are supposed to do."

"It's ok. Manual labor isn't that bad for me." The two watched Setsuna ride the head of the dinosaur like it was some sort of horse. "So what possessed her to do this?"