New Problems

In the present era

Hatsume had worked tirelessly on the project to return the seven she sent back in time back with Aizawa only having her stop to sleep, eat, and use the restroom and nothing else. In his own words, 'she caused this problem, so this will be her first priority as to a project'. He was also given the authorization to expel her if the situation became worse than it already was. But he'd rather wait to do anything pointless like this at the moment until the job was done. If he did, the chances of the first years trapped in the past staying there was almost a certain fact.

"Ok. So I have some good news to the progress and some bad news." Hatsume pointed this out for Aizawa to put some eye drops in his eyes.

"What's the bad and what's the good?"

"So the bad news is I can't do anything to help them unless I have some way to lock on them specifically. If I can't, it would be no different than just warping some random thing and hoping it's them."

"Then how do you do that?"

"The only way I could do this is by having them set up a transmitter that would require them to have knowledge in high level science that is on level with space scientists. So you can kinda say this won't work. Also, even if I were to send them the item, they would have to almost entirely set it up themselves."

"So for now, you can't bring them back." Aizawa clarified this for Hatsume to nod.

"On a positive note, I can send things back in time for them."

"Good. Send them a care package consisting of food, water and supplies that would make it easier on them. I'm leaving to get more coffee."

Hatsume looked at the pot he had to realize it was completely empty. 'Geez this guy has no ability to stay up! That's like his fifth pot!' As she began doing this, she found some stuff to do a wireless router and began hooking it up to the school's wifi with a crazy strong adapter for it. "They can't be angry at me if they can watch TV."

Back with the seven

The group began working like they always do with trying to get their way of life as of lately still functional. As they did, Izuku and Momo were paired up today to do a few things to keep their basic needs handled.

"Alright, the food's salted and kept in a safe spot." Izuku smiled at Momo while finishing his own task.

"I'm almost done over here with Moomoo." They decided to name their newly found cow Moomoo due to the fact they'd need it around. In this act, Izuku had a brilliant idea to try and begin making a bit of a farming area for them to start growing some greens due to the fact they'd run out eventually and need some source for them to gain nutrients they would require to survive. The girls agreed and had seeds from every plant they had set to the side as well as items to begin the process made thanks to Momo.

"Are you doing ok today Moomoo? How do you feel?" The creation quirk user asked the cow in a caring manner for it to turn towards her and lick her face in a loving manner.

"Seems she likes you a lot."

"*ptew* Let's hope she's that kind to all of us."

They continued their work before everyone began to return to the cave with their tasks complete. Everything seemed fine for the most part until Yui and Ibara who were on water gathering duty today came running over. "We've got a problem."

"What do you mean?"

"Where's the water?"

"Don't tell me you're slacking you two."