Hunting

Few weeks went by as the seven began to slowly accommodate themselves to their newly formed lives. Thanks to gaining the food she needed, Momo was able to make everyone garments that didn't have to consist of leaves for everyone. This gave some relief for Izuku since he didn't have to worry about another accident similar to the one with Yui happening. At least, for the most part. The group had asked for clothing that kinda suited them as a person. Ochako and Yui had gone for clothing that covered a majority of their chests and hips so that it would be somewhat easier for Izuku. Momo had made one similar, but some of the chest area was pulled back to give her a little room to breathe. Ibara though had recommended one similar to a dress but instead of a tan color as everyone else's, she asked for one that was made of white cotton as a way for her to retain her pure image in her faith as she said. Mina and Setsuna though had asked for a radical image. They originally wanted ones that would allow them to sneak images of what was underneath whenever they moved with Ochako and Momo immediately denying them to go with garments that were almost no different than tan bikinis. Simply put, Izuku would still have them try and flash him a bit to make the OFA user ashamed of what he would witness.

During the day, the group would try and find food and water with Izuku and Momo training to use bows to try and make their sources of food better. They did however need to avoid the dinosaurs with some incidents of tyrannosauruses being seen. The group avoided these the best they could with remaining in the cave and creating a safe haven for them by using deterrents for smaller predators. Simply put, Momo made the sacrifice and didn't want to explain where a jar of what she had to act as a deterrent came from and just said that the smell of the greatest predator stops the lower chain ones from coming around. Nobody pushed farther seeing the disturbed look on her face.

Today marked the 15th day of their time in the past with the group huddled together to keep warm. Izuku didn't understand why, but all the girls would stay around him. This was a somewhat heaven and hell act for the green haired boy as he felt the soft warmth of everyone with hardly anything hindering them. He began to wake up to Ochkao's face sleeping soundly in front of him. The innocence of his girlfriend gave a smile as she seemed to treat the life they were in the best she could. However, something underneath him began to rub an area it shouldn't.

'What the?" He looked around to see Mina still out cold as well as most of the girls. He glanced more downward to see a single hand rustling inside his shorts. The hand didn't have an owner for him to turn towards the only person who could do this.

"Morning stud." Setsuna held up her right arm for her hand and wrist to be missing. "Sorry. You had the tent pitched and I couldn't help."

Izuku was having his body tense up a bit for Ibara to wake up next. She glanced down to see what was happening to grab the dark green haired girl's hand out of Izuku's pants. "I do not wish to understand what you both are doing. Please refrain from doing these things while everyone is resting together."

"Alright. Sorry." Setsuna placed her hand back on her arm while Ibara looked downwards.

"I would suggest you do something about that before Uraraka moves. It is dangerously close towards her posterior."

"Sorry. I'm not trying to let this happen."

"I know." Ibara got up to begin walking over to the reserves they had to begin preparing a meal for everyone.

As the morning continued, everyone had gotten up and began eating the fruits and vegetables that the vine girl had set up. Though everyone was at least happy to have something in them, the hunger for protein was getting to them. Each one of the girls were starting to see the effects of protein deficiency in them with their hair and nails growing a bit faster than normal. They also began to eat a bit more than normal for their supplies to last less. Izuku volunteered today to head out and at least try to catch some fish in a river they found a few days back as a means to help with this. Hopefully they could stop this problem before it became worse.