It's Always the Quiet Ones

About two days had passed with the group surviving their little ordeal rather well. Since their ability to survive in this era is now second nature to all of them, some of the group began working on projects to make things a tad more luxurious to them. For Izuku, he thought it was best to try and make a bit of a better living arrangement. Sure the girls were able to sleep on him during the night and avoided the need to sleep on the cold floor of the cave, but that doesn't mean it wasn't uncomfortable for them. As such, he started collecting long grass and cutting it to dry it out and make hay for them to form into a bit of a bed. The last two days were abnormally hot for it to dry out rather quickly in the spot the OFA user had set up.

"Alright. Seems like this should be enough to start the trial experiment." He grabbed as much hay as he could carry in a bag before walking towards the cave. There, he had a large cloth that he asked Momo to make some time back as well as some sewing needles and thread to stuff it. Since the fabric was made rather thick, the chances of the hay coming out and sticking someone in their sleep was unlikely to make things go rather nicely. "That should do it."

"That should do what?"

"AHH!" Izuku freaked when he noticed Yui's head right next to him and jumped back about a foot. "Oh. Yui. *sigh* Sorry about that reaction. You kinda scared me there."

"Quite alright. But may I ask what this is?" She pointed at the overgrown stuffed sack in front of her.

"Well I was trying to make a bed so we all don't have to sleep on the floor. I'm not sure if you girls are comfortable with where we sleep, so I wanted to at least offer a different option if it was uncomfortable for you."

Yui pushed her hands down into the makeshift bed for her hands to sink down fairly easily. "Rather easy to sink into."

"Yeah I kinda figured that. I put mainly hay in it, so it's natural that it would be doing that. Work in progress though."

As they spoke, Setsuna began walking in to greet everyone while eating a few berries. "Hew wou two." She spoke, having her mouth full of food before seeing the bed and swallowing everything. "AWESOME! A BED!" The self amputating quirk user charged at it and jumped up to fall deep in with her top half being submerged inside it. "This was not what I planned for."

"I'll stuff more in it when more hay is ready. For now though, it's an alternative to sleeping on the floor."

Setsuna sat up to look at the bed before rolling around to try and flatten it a little to have something to avoid her sinking. When she finished, the bed lost about half it's bulk while also having some restriction of an indent with people laying on it. "That should do for now. But do you think it's big enough for the seven of us?"

"Once again, a work in progress. This one is more for us to see the dimensions I need. If we need one bigger, I'll ask Momo if she can make a bit more cloth and I'll sew it together with this one."

"That would make this easier." Yui looked at the makeshift bed and pushed down on it, still somewhat impressed they could actually lay on something that isn't solid ground or Izuku's muscles now.

"So we 'can' sleep on this?" Setsuna questioned with a smirk.

"Goal is kinda to make resting easier. Why, what did you have in mind?" Izuku earnestly asked for feedback in hopes to make this easier for them.

"Well I've got something we could do to try and help get dimensions." Setsuna laid on the bed crossing her legs while pulling a strawberry out from the set of fruit she had. "We could 'christen' it." She started to eat the piece of fruit rather seductively for Izuku to go red.