Holy Woman's Secret

Days continued to pass for the seven as they slowly became more modernized. Thanks to their water filtration system, the group had found a way to start agriculture a bit. It would be some time until things would grow, but they weren't in as much of a rush. During this, Izuku also started to make a few corales for Moomoo and some other animals that they discovered. Arguably the strangest thing they found had to be chickens that were in the area. In little to no time though, the seven seemed to somewhat get their lives back on track. Meanwhile, Mina and Setsuna began working on a plan to get their friends Yui and Ibara into the thought of sleeping with Izuku.

"Aww man. I gotta get the virgin queen to join in?" The two decided with rock, paper, scissors with Mina losing.

"Sorry. Guess it's my win. Tell ya what, I won't ask Yui to join until you're done getting Ibara." She walked away with the acid quirk user noticing Ibara walk out of the cave.

"Hey Ibara. Got a sec?"

"I was going to bathe. What would you like?"

"I just wanna talk." The two walked into the wilderness towards where they normally take baths while starting a conversation. "So we got pretty modern in the past few days."

"We have. I do not personally enjoy that Setsuna has a past time of such trivial matters, but it has come in handy for this." Mina smirked before pulling the vine girl in. "Mina. What are you doing?"

"Look Ibara. The situation right now is kinda crazy, but maybe we can make this into a nice experience."

"I am not a dirty harlot as you believe me to be."

"I never said you were nor did I think that. But didn't life in the bible start with Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden?"

Ibara looked at Mina curious. "What are you implying?"

"I'm saying that right now, this is our Eden and Izuku is the Adam to our Eve. Would you like to be the first of humanity to repent for the sins you have committed and light the way to redemption?" Mina's hand began to rub against Ibara's breast for her to immediately push the pink skinned girl away.

"If it was anything like the bible! Then you would be Lilith right now! Trying to condemn me from my faith and walk me down the path of unholiness! Thank you for this conversation, but I shall end it here!" She walked away angered for Mina to groan in annoyance.

"She's so stubborn. We're literally going to be here forever, the least she can do is help with keeping us from dying of boredom."

Later at the lake

Ibara had sat on a rock pouring water over herself in annoyance. "The nerve of that woman. Trying to use my faith as a tool to commit sin. If I had a pastor right now, I would convey all my anger towards her and ask for forgiveness from them." She tried to calm herself knowing being mad at her pink skinned friend wasn't worth the fight and would not solve the real issue right now. "*sigh* She was correct however. We are trapped here with only us as the humans." She looked between her legs for a moment before thinking. "Would...this truly be like the garden of Eden though? And if it was like Adam and Eve, would I actually be able to..."

Her hand started to slide down her thigh a bit for her to go red. "STOP IT IBARA! THIS IS UNSIGHTLY FOR YOU TO DO!" She looked into her reflection for a moment to see her naked body before looking around. "Forgive me god, but I will most likely commit a sin of the flesh right now."

Lemon warning🍋

Ibara started to touch her slit to feel a bit of a blush on her face. She moved her middle finger up and down, gently opening it for her to slowly feel the warmth between her fold. Her finger then brushed against her clit to make her stifle a moan and stop for a moment. She looked around once more to see nobody to begin pushing her finger in to feel the warmth off her body cover it. 'I mustn't do this, but...' Her hand started to move a little faster with her pointer now going between her slit. She started to feel some liquid come off of her crotch to make the movement seem much easier. 'This feeling....it's....' She put her ring finger in now to find herself falling back on the rock with her crotch in the air. 'IT FEELS SO GOOD!'